MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Raj Changela

Airbus 380 in Singapore

Why so fast? I thought it should be there and prepare for the next trip?

So the rego is F-WXXL means Fat-Wow Double Extra Large :p :p :p

This is the D. Extra Large's next trip from Seoul, as it will back to TLS from SIN.

And will then come to HKG, arrive on 18/Nov.

This is the D. Extra Large's next trip from Seoul, as it will back to TLS from SIN.

And will then come to HKG, arrive on 18/Nov.

I think you are already geared up for the XXL lands in CLK Airport this Saturday :lol:

hey Jonathan, Who is that girl on your avatar...can i get her number? :D

Kwek looks colourful...he he he

Raj must be happy with the Bonus of south east asia trip.

Im glad KC is now a father of many KIDS :D

Jon I have yankee echo...all i dont have and still waiting is Romeo Echo..anyhow, thank you for remembering me while spotting...or is it while editing the star alliance..he he he <_>

Lovely A380 shots there guys...lovely. Nice... :( i had to be away...sad

SE Asia Trip winding down... :(

You bet TK, I could not have asked for better timing ....A380 was great surprise :) . Also I feel so lucky bout Changi Coast Rd spotting location....

as you all know by now, it will be pretty soon history. Heres few for last 36 hours....

Tales of cities.....

IPB Image

Jonathan's flight back to KL....

IPB Image

Changi at its best.... :)

IPB Image

Ahh and finally the beast.... on approach and on taxiway....

IPB Image

IPB Image

On personal note, must thank Kwek and KC for an excellent effort on taking time to not only spot with us but also show us Singapore! Thank you :)

Tales of cities.....

IPB Image

Great shots, Raj C, this tales of cities is quite good, as it also shows the hybrid Great Wall/SQ 747Freighter in the background; tale colours pealing off already :o

Waaaahhh.. syiok lah all these.. I still haven't seen this beast with my own eyes <_ lovely shots guyz.. emperor.. more gambar plzzz kekeke>

Waaaahhh.. syiok lah all these.. I still haven't seen this beast with my own eyes <_ lovely shots guyz.. emperor.. more gambar plzzz kekeke>

Iggy... look forward for a new topic in general photography~~ :drinks:

:drinks: Cheers for all those beautiful shots you have post here all together. I can't wait to be back at Changi in February

Mischa

Raj,

Must have been good fun in SIN for you - and I have exams..Wat?!

:p

Anyway, thanks for sharing your photos with us. They are excellent and very much appreciated.

Cheers.

Parting Shots of the A380.

On 15 November, it departed to Seoul-Incheon . . . and actually pushed back a couple of minutes ahead of its 0700hrs LT departure. And the sun was not quite ready to rise and shine then . . . we nevertheless did what we could to capture those moments:

As it taxied out of its stand towards the parallel taxyway, we had a few moments to stare at it head-on . . . look at how those wings bend!

IPB Image

And ever so silently, it took off for its maiden visit to Seoul-Incheon, home base of its customer - Korean Air.

IPB Image

On 16 November, it returned from its brief visit to Korea . . . and its landing runway kept changing until it finally was cleared to land on runway 02L. A mad dash and some expletives later, we were all in position at various spots around Changi Airport to capture its final approach.

First glimpse of it appearing over the trees . . .

IPB Image

And in moments, it was right over and in front of us . . .

IPB Image

And then it purred into the distance before disappearing beneath the tree-line for its landing on 02L.

IPB Image

Later in the afternoon, it departed to Toulouse . . . and that marks the successful conclusion of the first part of this four-part Technical Route Proving exercise.

Hong Kong will be the next city to see it . . . and we are counting on Sneeze to provide us with a running commentary on its Hong Kong debut.

KC Sim

KC Sim,

Superb Shots of the A380 from WSSS.. :good:

Like Pic 3 & 4..Thanks For the Coverage and sharing some of ur Pics. :D

Nice pics KC. :drinks: :good:

I had never saw an A380 befo're in real lifeb ut I would love to see one at LAX. :D

Just wonder. Changi is not a normally spotter-friendly airport. Are they different this time?

wonder how is it like to be in that indian classic airbas. lucky shot jon! :clapping:

and cheers KC for head-on. TK and crazy YK gonna get it tomorrow at Narita.

Hong Kong will be the next city to see it . . . and we are counting on Sneeze to provide us with a running commentary on its Hong Kong debut.

KC Sim

I will head for that, hope the weather will be fine to us.

and just email YK to get the information on the ETA of it to NRT,

so that I can know the time it will depart HKG in the Sunday early morning.

Wait and see, if I will make it in a mess. <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(">

:good: Cooolll.. we really have A380 covered wherever she goes kekekeke... :yahoo: