MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Andrew David

The queen of the sky

Guest Fendy

too many to share, so i just post those so you can collect. want bigger, ask and i can post smile.gif

so far its pretty complete, only MPP and MPQ have evaded me... (too bad, because i flew MPP to LAX back in 03)

pics are registrations in alphabetical order, top to bottom, left to right.

user posted image

proof of purchase biggrin.gif sorry, no nose shot of Papa November.

user posted image

selected shots of each reg i have.

enjoy.

Hmm......nice compilations.

I'm supposed to be preparing the PowerPoint for my presentation tomorrow and yet I'm browsing around MW. Sigh.......

Guest Fendy
Hmm......nice compilations.

I'm supposed to be preparing the PowerPoint for my presentation tomorrow and yet I'm browsing around MW. Sigh.......

5790[/snapback]

youre not alone. i have a media history and law exam tmrw and im on MW.

good luck to everyone who is taking exam tomorrow. may the images of the queen of the sky will prepare you for accurate answers to the exam questionnaires.

good luck to everyone who is taking exam tomorrow. may the images of the queen of the sky will prepare you for accurate answers to the exam questionnaires.

5797[/snapback]

Azahan, what kind of wish this is... Hahaha... Very funny... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Azahan, what kind of wish this is... Hahaha... Very funny...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

5857[/snapback]

Dia perli tu...heheheh

Eh how come a 13-yr old is taking law exams?

That 13 yr old also happens to be a very good driver..and he's even got a license!

What's this world coming to.... tongue.gif tongue.gif

Azahan...u remember that 13 yr old's overtaking maneuvers? laugh.gif laugh.gif

do not discriminate me by my age sad.gif

btw, you still dont get it ah?  rolleyes.gif

5871[/snapback]

I'm not discriminating you because of your age mellow.gif

I've constantly expressed my amazement at your achievement at such a young age, if anything.

Yes, I do get it that you're not 13. Just playing along with that notion from another thread, and besides, you do look extremely young laugh.gif

erm...how to insert image?

6312[/snapback]

If you want to post images/screenshots here, you first need to register at one of the free image hosts like PhotoBucket.

There you can upload the pictures from your computer. Once uploaded, underneath the picture you've uploaded, there is a URL link. Copy that link and back in MW's reply window, there is a button labelled 'IMG'.

Click that button and paste the URL you've just copied and that's it. To make sure you've done it correctly, click Preview Post. If all goes well, your picture will load up.

Looking forward to your screenies. biggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this