MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Andrew David

Dubai-bound Emirates Airlines flight diverted

Hyderabad, June. 28 (PTI): A Dubai-bound Emirates Airlines flight with 188 passengers on board, including the crew, was diverted back here today following a suspected bird-hit.

The Emirates A330 flight Ek-527 took off at 10:20 a.m. and the pilot, suspecting a bird-hit, decided to return 20 minutes after take off and landed safely at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, a release of the Emirates Airlines said.

On landing, it was noticed that two blades of an engine were slightly damaged and it was attended to by the technical staff, the release said.

Source : news

AISEHMAN!! Another incident regarding their aicrafts! That brings the toll to 3. The Sheikh must be shitting bricks! One AOG in Jeddah...one failure in BKK...now this...matilah oi... :blink:

Wow..im surprised the Hyderabad flight wasn't full...188 only...

they're running into all sorts of problems .. no worries . A380 come .. then no problem . AOG aso no problem . always got spares . LOTS of spares

365[/snapback]

I think there would be a problem when those babies come...I know Emirates has lobbied the DCA to expand the airport...and it is coming along quite nicely...but I still dont see how 45 A380's..along with over 60 other A330's,777's,747's, and A310's(freighters) will fit in that airport. Sure Chaos wann...thats why my father wan to chow first laa.... :p

I think there would be a problem when those babies come...I know Emirates has lobbied the DCA to expand the airport...and it is coming along quite nicely...but I still dont see how 45 A380's..along with over 60 other A330's,777's,747's, and A310's(freighters) will fit in that airport. Sure Chaos wann...thats why my father wan to chow first laa.... :p

367[/snapback]

chow first go where ?

chow first go where ?

375[/snapback]

See first lohh....I'm back in KL for good next year...I think my father might follow suit...but not sure yet.

After working in Emirates...it's quite hard to leave and revert back to MAS or AK.

Guest Fendy

367[/snapback]

easy. chop landing rights for all current international carriers serving DXB. :lol:

Sign in to follow this