MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ian Lim

RED Fokker providing AFFORDABLE ACCESSIBILITY

Nice shots of the Red Fokker there Ian..

Wonder if the Gonna Leave the Tail Red or Add a Logo to the Tail.. :rolleyes:

If there is 9M-MGG, then is 9M-MGH included :huh: :help: ?

It is because I heard the 9M-MGH is no longer serving MH even before FAX was established :mellow: :huh: .

That should be the final result from the paint shop :rolleyes: and i think MGH had a bad history :nea:

MGH is the one that had a bit of fiery incident on the wing??? And if so, that's the one they also tried to sell to XR (Skywest), whom gracefully declined and took on an old dutch bird from none other than the land of the Dutch! :)

-MGH is the one crashed in old TWU in 1995 and the one suffered wing fire that XR wont buy is -MGK. -MGG also has a bit of incident in Sibu so I've heard back in the 90s. :mellow:

It's a bad history about -MGH... 11 years already and people still coping with its lost. And I guess there will be no more -MGH rego in Malaysia forever on any plane.

:good: Great shot of the -MGG Ian Lim.... Oh No!!! They paint away the Black and White stripe of the propeller which only unique to us since now only Malaysia are the only one who operates F50s with Black and White stripe on the propeller fins. I guess -MGG always based in MYY since I barely seen her in BKI nightstopping.

Edited by Adrian M

Oh No!!! They paint away the Black and White stripe of the propeller which only unique to us since now only Malaysia are the only one who operates F50s with Black and White stripe on the propeller fins.

Left prop still has the 'stripes' :o :pardon:

Ian,

Great shots from MYY.

Here's mine taken from SBW on 21/10/2006 while boarding for my flight to KUL.

9M-MGG of FAX

IPB Image

IPB Image

Just after a few shots, an AirAsia ground crew approach me and asked me to put away my camera. The reason is the AK A320 is refueling, i might cause an explosion if i take pics on the tarmac :blink:

thanks for the pix, Ian and Raymond... :good: at first i thought they will change the rego instead of using the old rego... :D

Great shots Ian and Raymond :drinks:

The paint looks pretty classic, no tail logo? No thing special thou I like the big word F A X!

Btw, MYY is..........?

Edited by Seth K

Nice shots, Raymond :good:

Remark about photography and fueling by AK staff is b*llsh*t AFAIK :angry:

Great shots Ian and Raymond :drinks:

The paint looks pretty classic, no tail logo? No thing special thou I like the big word F A X!

Btw, MYY is..........?

MYY is Miri. :)

MGH is the one crashed in old TWU in 1995 and the one suffered wing fire that XR wont buy is -MGK. -MGG also has a bit of incident in Sibu so I've heard back in the 90s.

It's a bad history about -MGH... 11 years already and people still coping with its lost. And I guess there will be no more -MGH rego in Malaysia forever on any plane.

A family friends of ours died in the crash, it was a couple as well. The husband had a major surgery and was on his way back to TWU from KUL. The wife went to accompany him and was also on the way back. They died in the crash. R.I.P.

Just after a few shots, an AirAsia ground crew approach me and asked me to put away my camera. The reason is the AK A320 is refueling, i might cause an explosion if i take pics on the tarmac :blink:

Ya right.... Some airlines (and airports) are using mobile PDAs for turnaround processes - as checklist, as well as to have a live timestamp on what's been done and when for future ops delay analysis! And they don't see a problem with that! In fact, they are more concerned with things like situational awareness and forgetting things (or leaving them unattended) on the apron...

Using mobile PDA on apron --- no problem.

Misplacing it and hence causing FOD --- big problem.

:pardon:

farewell to the national carrier paint scheme...really missed so much the default MAS logo at F50... :(

Hey...but what about the twin otter fleets? :blink:

Edited by Mohammad Omar

farewell to the national carrier paint scheme...really missed so much the default MAS logo at F50... :(

Hey...but what about the twin otter fleets? :blink:

Have not seen any DHCs in red colour :rolleyes: or maybe they're not painting it :pardon:

looks good! although wish they did a bit more with the tail.. But still, would like to take some shots of this bird!