MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Pieter C.

'Nose' Galore + some waving along the way

Terima kasih, bro: Maria Callas is a MD11 :o

I hate my firefox browser...it never displays the best picture! It only JUST loaded! Nice shot bro...i LOVE that window!! :yahoo:

Edit: Bro...Anna Pavlova...coolest shot! The window is SO big that the pilot's WHOLE body is visible. Mann..i have to start obsessing over something else now..this is getting freaky! :p

Edited by Imran K.

I have the feeling the KLM crew are waving because the recognize the photographer...... But why do they taxi with the window open?

I have the feeling the KLM crew are waving because the recognize the photographer...... But why do they taxi with the window open?

Thanks, captain, it's actually not for me but rather for five families with small kids standing next to me (I cannot make these pictures and wave at the same time, can I ?)...the window of the Fokkers were just opened shortly for the enthusiastic wave and closed immediately thereafter (due to the outside temperature)...

The one on the CX A340 looks like an Asian, Hongkongese?

That's the reason he was so cool?

Hmm...still....not a reason to not wave! Unless company policy doesn't allow him to wave during taxi... :rolleyes: :rofl:

I think KLM has the friendliest crew. B)

I think KLM should receive the title as world's friendliest crew :D :)