MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Raj

Auckland Spotting

once again raj.....cool pics man :yahoo: :yahoo: i like Bombardier this time..... keep them coming

cheers :drinks: ,

sani

Hey Nor Sani, Thanks man..

Will do my best to get down to the Airport this weekend or the Comming Weekend..

Raj, finally the "Visit Malaysia Year 2007" title aye?

Next time we should go to spot at Whenuapai Air base. NZAA is getting boring.... I wanna spotting the RNZAF 757-200s :D

Don't forget there's an airshow next year at Whenuapai on 31 March and 1 April 07. I will go but not sure if you will still be here!! :D

Where's my EVA Air A330-200 :p They are flying in Mon, Wed, Fri if I am not wrong.

Yo SV, Yea man, Final nail one of them T7's..Yea man next time we'll go to Whenuapai in December..Before u head of to welly..Won't be here for the Airshow and you can cover that up rite??

Yea Eva do fly in on Mon,Wed,Fri..Don't have any good shot of Eva man..It's about time you come for a Spotting Session.ok????

But i have these 2 for you..

IPB Image

Look nicely SV..What a Beautiful medium sized bus..Doesn't this make u wanna go spotting.. :lol:

IPB Image

Well done, Raj!!

Never mind the bad weather, a different kind of effect will submerge.

Proven here: Foggy weather (not hazy) gives you chances to catch shots of vapour trail/condensation etc. :good:

Hey Tony, thanks mate..I would like to Spot in Foggy weather again..Love to see all those Vapour and Condensation Trails..

amazing shot of romeo hotel. Reminds me of that pic of F15 breaking the sound barrier!

Hey Azman, Thanks man..It actually does..But i guess they Skies would have been blue rather than grey.. :lol:

Hey Nor Sani, Thanks man..

Will do my best to get down to the Airport this weekend or the Comming Weekend..

Yo SV, Yea man, Final nail one of them T7's..Yea man next time we'll go to Whenuapai in December..Before u head of to welly..Won't be here for the Airshow and you can cover that up rite??

Yea Eva do fly in on Mon,Wed,Fri..Don't have any good shot of Eva man..It's about time you come for a Spotting Session.ok????

But i have these 2 for you..

IPB Image

Look nicely SV..What a Beautiful medium sized bus..Doesn't this make u wanna go spotting.. :lol:

IPB Image

Hey Tony, thanks mate..I would like to Spot in Foggy weather again..Love to see all those Vapour and Condensation Trails..

Hey Azman, Thanks man..It actually does..But i guess they Skies would have been blue rather than grey.. :lol:

Great shot of EVA A332....I start to miss B763.....

Great shot of EVA A332....I start to miss B763.....

Hey Aaron, Thanks man.

Come to AKL, Still got a Couple of B763's..I hate them but you'll enjoy them.. :lol:

I hate the B763's over here cause Air NZ livery on them to me Just Kills thw whole plane..Prefer the Tripple 7's.. :p

This was the Highlight of the Day for Me..Mike Romeo Hotel Just comming out from the Fog..

IPB Image

Cloud of COndensation Formed over the Wings..And too My Suprise it had the VMY 2007 Sticker.. :yahoo: :yahoo: This made my day..

IPB Image

Just saw these Raj,

Nice nice....

B)-->

QUOTE(Kelvin B @ Oct 10 2006, 03:52 AM) 77758[/snapback]

Just saw these Raj,

Nice nice....

Hey Kelvin, Thanks man..

thats condensed air???looks really cool looks like its a model in a wind tunnel

Hey Abdul,

Yes, Condensation Formed over the wings..Due to the Fog..

Yea it does look like a model in a wind tunnel..But actually watching it really happening is just awesome..

Hi Raj, just saw some of the photos here. Good shots especially those in the mist :clapping:

Cool effects !

Hi Raj, just saw some of the photos here. Good shots especially those in the mist :clapping:

Cool effects !

Hey Chaity,

Thanks man..Love spotting when it is foggy..Get the best effects ever.. :D

Thanks for the EVA A332 birds Raj..... the birds I always missed out :(

Need to find out what planes flies to Whenuapai 1st before we go!

Thanks for the EVA A332 birds Raj..... the birds I always missed out :(

Need to find out what planes flies to Whenuapai 1st before we go!

Hey SV,

your Welcome..What to do man, You Always have to be working..

But labour day is Mon and eva Fly in on Monday..So your one chance of getting Eva..

At Whenuapai, We could expect to see B757's, C-130, PC-3 Orions, Maybe a few other suprises,

cessna's and piper's as well as RNZAF helicopters..

23 OCT is Labour day, I could do spotting but my camera ain't with me.... crap.......! But anyway I am flying out of AKL on a Friday to Malaysia, hopefully I can catch EVA

23 OCT is Labour day, I could do spotting but my camera ain't with me.... crap.......! But anyway I am flying out of AKL on a Friday to Malaysia, hopefully I can catch EVA

ahaha, tru dat..So when is ur Camera comming back??

It depends on where EVA Parks and also if EVA's flight into AKL is delayed..LOL..

All the best trying to catch EVA.. :good:

I hope she runs/hides from you.. :rofl: :p

But anyway I am flying out of AKL on a Friday to Malaysia, hopefully I can catch EVA

Enjoy your flights, and share with us a photographic trip-report a la Kelvin, will you ??? :p

SV Choong, planning for a spotting trip in KUL ? :rolleyes:

2006.11.16 - AK5153 TWU-KUL - Boeing 737-300

2006.11.20 - MH2662 KUL-(BKI)-TWU - Boeing 737-4H6

Okay Pieter, still owed a couple of reports from my last trip. I thought nobody was interested and so I didn't bother?? Anyway, promise you will do a photographic trip report.

Lately I have been really busy.... full time job in an architectural practice and part-time doing master is just busy. Sorry if I have not been slack at contribution.

Chaity, thanks for the invite. I should be able to do a spotting trip either on the 17th or morning of 18th Nov if you don't mind. I have to pick up my brother from KLIA on 18th Nov first MAS flight of the day arriving from HKG at around 12pm. So I am pretty much free prior to 12:30pm :p Also, I don't have a good enough camera, it's just a Sony cybershot :D S Chang and Raj always giving me s#1t after they upgraded theirs. But hey, I have other priorities :). I think 18th Nov looks more promising for me. Cheers. Might have to ask S Chang, TK and Radzi if they are free as well...... if thats okay.

Edited by S V Choong