MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Slide Show: Touchdown

The followings are sequence of shots of the touchdown of the now famous 'Papa Delta'. Shots were taken way back 18th July. It was my first time seeing this Malaysian gorgeous lady. Thus I am happy to share in Malaysian Wings some 20 plus shots that i have taken,.. edited to size 800. I would like to dedicate these shots to all viewers,members and the crew of Malaysian Wings especially to those who have yet to witness this gorgeous lady. Not to worry, hope you will be able to witness sooner or later either at KLIA or at your homeground airport. May all of us be one happy family in this website. Seat back, relax with cigarettes or milo or chizzles or coffee ready and enjoy the amateur slide show.

Brief:-

Shot taken at: plus minus 1718 on 18 July 2005

Rwy: 32L

Spotting Location: Weather Centre

Papa Delta Flight No: MH001 from Heathrow

Total Frames: 70 (record breaking for me. mad!!)

No of Frame in this topic: 23

Uploaded in a.net: Dowan. Sure reject!

Slide show crew:

Director/Producer: T. Azahan biggrin.gif

Image Consultant: Emperor Jonathan rolleyes.gif

Scanner Analyst: Captain Gavin David blink.gif

Food Director: T.Azahan biggrin.gif

Food Pirate: Captain Gavin David laugh.gif

Director's Machai: FO Imran Khan huh.gif

Sorry. Some shots are blurry and some not so clear due to noise and heatwave.

And my many many thanx to the spotting crew!!!

user posted image

Mr. uncle, datuk seri Director...

F A N T A S T I C

S H O T S!!!!!

Hehe...MPD's first video is just WAITING to be captured...once its done..i'll post a link for u guys to download it. U can hear our Director's screams of joy....our Image Analyst's words of amazement...our Scanner Analayst's...Scanner...and the Machai's breathing! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

p/s...u were also the Drink Director! tongue.gif

Keep 'em coming sir!

For those who have papa-delta shots, please feel free to upload one or two and share with all of us here.............

thanx!! and enjoy the weekend!

imran....oh yaaa laaaa, i was also the drink director. Our scanner analyst aka food pirate forever hungry and thirsty......

Close up of my Image Consultant. Dont play play....he is one of the best in the region! Lucky to have him around. Heheh.....one briyani bukhara please Mr Emperor.......

user posted image

Azahan...

When laaa u gonna pick up the frozen briyani from my place....its tempting me like hell!!!

mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif

Sorry ah....a little off-topic biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

aiyaaaa imran. no news from me so u whack laaaaaa!! if not pass to gavin. i am sure one year in freezer also he will whack!! hehe sorry gavin...

thanx imran!! sorry forgot.

aiyaaaa imran. no news from me so u whack laaaaaa!! if not pass to gavin. i am sure one year in freezer also he will whack!! hehe sorry gavin...

thanx imran!! sorry forgot.

5035[/snapback]

Takperr takperr...got 3 u know..if i whack all....then cannot fit in EY seat! tongue.gif tongue.gif

We have a Pot-Luck Spotting Session lerr....i bring briyani...gavin bring burgers...you can bring milo paket.....

Btw sir..u got firewire cable ke? If anybody does..please let me know ASAP..need to capture the MPD vids. biggrin.gif

dont have laaa bro.  i dont even have a video camera. 500mm lense got laaa. hehehehe

5037[/snapback]

Hahaha...lol....if u pajak that...u can buyout Makro's stock of Milo Paket!

You the MAN!! nice sequence shots! tongue.gif

Next time i will also try to post this kind of sequence shots!

But Photobucket full.... how arggg??? sad.gif

WOW...fantastic shots...thts amazing....hey...arent u thinking of uploading them in airliners...i am sure it'll do great...or..perhaps..thinking of making it ..a MalaysianWings special only..??

cheers emperor and fs sifu norman....

eh norman, maybe sifu like you or nizam or hazani can do front fs shot of the Queen touching down. and appreciate if either of you could do it with only one landing light working. hehe, please try ahh.

ya laaaa emperor. my photobucket limit up. basket! so no choice but to start paying the annual fee few days back to get larger storage. mad.gif mad.gif

hi sanjay,

yup....may be i try to upload one or two tomorrow. but so many shots of the queen inside a.net already. may be they would reject due to one or two similar shots posted earlier. thanx for viewing bro...... cool.gif

Guest Fendy

azahan... excellent shots man!! i like the set of pictures when she flare!!! superb!!! landing light rosak ka??

kejap later aku edit plus the EK shot.

5079[/snapback]

w00t...keep em coming sir!! Dont stop hehe!! biggrin.gif

Btw..takyah edit lerr...resize dah...

Sign in to follow this