MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Abel E

to ppl in KL city

do u guys notice there a military jetliner passing (outside) the city in low level flight... (look like RAF VC10) (due to its lawout)

i thinks it was 7.40am i saw that plane.....

anyone can confirm that???

Edited by Abel E

Yupp, remember saw it as I was at third floor this morning, there's no sound the plane make when it's on top of me, but when it's a way, I can hear it clearly. It's may be the same aircraft we talk about here, but that time I assume it was DC-9 instead of VC-10 :)

Yupe.. I remember before 8.. Didn't notice whether it's military or what.. The sound of the jet engine made my eyes turned skywards.. [Just like in my signature..] I saw it near klcc [my campus near klcc].. =@

Edited by Lawrence L

Oh, yes, do you mean Tuesday morning? Its noise, booming from my right to my left, made me rushed to the window! It was awesome seeing it low level... As if it just took off...

what make me say it may be a VC 10 is the layout loh.. since it was flying low... especially the engine layout..

IPB Image

so what plane is station at subang and who the participant for AIREX.... RAF?????

dunno abt tuesday but today (wed) got flying low

Edited by Abel E

Anybody in KUA area? 10 Tornadoes there!

VC10 could be air-refueling tanker for the Tornadoes B)

Today heard some but didn't see thou!!!!Still love the sound..............the sound that never make me tire, the jet sound!!!!!!!!!!! :diablo:

Didn't see any fighter jets here but my mom claims that she saw many police cars patrolling in the KK area this evening, don't know why :pardon: :pardon:

I saw it over SS15 subang which is really close to the airport...most students in my college turned towards the sky...and after the plane flew by they looked at me..haha!

hey i live in KL but hv never seen such plane u guys r talking about! :angry: owh.. were in negeri sembilan for the past few days.. haha my bad~ btw was it really... 'something'? like.. owh i missed it, it's my lost.

? :nea:

Sign in to follow this