MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
KC Sim

Oasis HongKong Airlines receives first B747-412

Oasis HongKong Airlines today (19 Sep 2006) received its first Boeing 747-412 B-LFA (former 9V-SMC of Singapore Airlines). Although initially scheduled to depart SIN to HKG at 1300hrs, its departure was delayed by an hour and should have arrived in Hong Kong at around 1730hrs local time.

This is an image of B-LFA departing SIN and depicted against Changi Airport's control tower.

IPB Image

Perhaps Sneeze would have caught wind of its arrival and managed to get to HKIA to photograph its arrival there. If there are any Hong Kong photographers, could you perhaps share your shots of it here.

KC Sim

I love it alrady! It looks gorgeous in its new paint...really really wanna try this one day...

I love the tail, isn't that kinda like the Union Jack? ;)

wow KC..... this one look nice... i guess we'll see her more often when it based in HKG later :)

Perhaps Sneeze would have caught wind of its arrival and managed to get to HKIA to photograph its arrival there. If there are any Hong Kong photographers, could you perhaps share your shots of it here.

KC Sim

KC, bad luck, I got the news just around 23:xx tonight from Aaron Ng.

And I am having classes full day today.

I may manage to get it a bit later.

If you have any news for the rest of the fleet may you notice me?

If you don't mind, I may PM you my mobile number, and maybe you can SMS me.

Crap, this one goes to Gatwick, doesn't it?

It's planned to go to LGW, yes, starting next month ;)

Nice tail- and winglet colours; their website depicting the interior nice-looking aswell....

Wonder how the catering and amenities will be for the (low) fares they offer :mellow:

Oasis HongKong Airlines today (19 Sep 2006) received its first Boeing 747-412 B-LFA (former 9V-SMC of Singapore Airlines). Although initially scheduled to depart SIN to HKG at 1300hrs, its departure was delayed by an hour and should have arrived in Hong Kong at around 1730hrs local time.

This is an image of B-LFA departing SIN and depicted against Changi Airport's control tower.

IPB Image

KC Sim

Yes....it was like this @ VHHH

IPB Image

IPB Image

KC Sim

Hi all...my friend report to me again this morning.....It's a test flight...Enjoy....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hi all...my friend report to me again this morning.....It's a test flight...Enjoy....

Oh parked @ Bay W1xx

Shall be able to see by every In and Out flights

This is SO SO SO nice looking!! Must try the service one day... Thanks for the pictures, Sneeze and others!

Hahaha, Teoh, I haven't got a chance to contribute the photos here.

Those were all by KC, and Aaron.

Is this the only 747 owned by Oasis?

No, currently Oasis (O8) has ordered 2 B747-412 from SIA, and this (-LFA) is the first to deliver.