MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Robin

List of hotel with discount for airlines staff in Malaysia

Theres a long list..i'll get it for u...but juz for ur info...any hotels in malaysia or in the world that the MH cabin crew and pilots are accomodated at would offer discounted rates. Just curious, why do you want to know bout it?

Theres a long list..i'll get it for u...but juz for ur info...any hotels in malaysia or in the world that the MH cabin crew and pilots are accomodated at would offer discounted rates. Just curious, why do you want to know bout it?

My lovely wife is the airline staff. We would like to enjoy our vacation in Malaysia for the coming october. If can, send the list to my email rhii@yahoo.com. tks! bro

BTW to Robin, in the airline data computer you can check the list of destination and those hotel that staff can get discount. If not just check with HR i'm sure they will give you a list about it.

BTW to Robin, in the airline data computer you can check the list of destination and those hotel that staff can get discount. If not just check with HR i'm sure they will give you a list about it.

I will check with my wife. Dunno she got time to check with HR or not. She is not ground staff . :)

Sign in to follow this