MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Yukihiro

Tokyo-Japang spotting

Fantastic stuff as always, Kwek!!

The CO 73H is actually opf Continental Micronesia (is actually CS - a/c are swapped regularly) which is based in Guam and is the origin/destination of that particular a/c. For those flying around that area, they call themselve "Air Mike"

wah!! :blink: quiet quiet went to japan. cilakaa kwek <_ . license given aah thank you bro for uploading. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

Bro Azahan,

Went for work mah....same for Wanaka....

Cheers!

wah!! :blink: quiet quiet went to japan. cilakaa kwek <_ . license given aah thank you bro for uploading. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

Bro Azahan,

Went for work mah....same for Wanaka....

Cheers!

hahah.. I thought you went there to promote your latest sun-block lotion.. but i have a feeling you are going to do the same sometime in June :lol:

Lovely pictures Kwek...

Paging for our Japanese resident but Thai born Mr. YK. Thank you so much and very much for your directions to Sakurayama park in April. And also for direction and tips for Haneda. As a Japanese appreciation, here is the only salvagable shot I have from my entire trip (I set very high standards for my ownself). Haneda pictures all showed up with terrible heat haze whilst weather was totally uncooperative whilst I was in Narita. Nevertheless I totally enjoyed myself under the blossoming Sakura trees in early April and also with the presence of so many Japanese spotters, young and old alike.

Dedicated to YK. Northwest A330 turning in for lineup and takeoff from Runway 16R (long runway). Only time when there was a glimmer of good light. NWA really has a huge presence in Tokyo, Narita. It has a really large fleet of passenger and cargo aircraft there.

mw100lq2.jpg

Thanks for viewing. I hope to get something on my trip to Nagoya come end of this month.

Took these during my recent run from Tokyo to New York. Amazing how quickly the weather deteriorated between pre-boarding and take-off.

My bird - B777-300ER JL6 to New York JFK

3665878504_cfe907d33e_b.jpg

Cleaning the visors before the flight deck crew turn up

3665078671_d92eb7a7ff_b.jpg

ANA 744 about to rotate on 16R

3968994656_fff7892423_b.jpg

After this ANA 77W, it was our turn to rotate.

3969001884_e94b133c2f_b.jpg

Digressing, but just to convey an idea of Narita's Wi-Fi prices - Narita's a LOT cheaper than Heathrow.

3969066400_58e7bf331d_o.jpg

Edited by Z A

finally able to visit the Observation deck, as of the first time in Narita, the Observation deck is close due to weather.

just a short spotting session over here to catch up some morning traffics. arrive on the MH80 and later depart to CTS on Vanilla Air.

some catches that couldn't be spot from my home base airport,

Amerian Airlines

44288182570_1ba720d8ba_o.jpg

for the first time, but too bad, i missed the chrome livery

Vanilla Air

46054343742_84c7e2f774_o.jpg

NokScoot

45380455184_f4443d1589_o.jpg

and soon this livery will become common in BKI

last but not least, the "stars"

44288182180_7b0fb44de4_o.jpg

:drinks: