MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Ng

Confirmed KUL-EZE (17th Sep)

I have been to 2 of those Cities CPT and EZE.

Both separate trip.

CPT have more natural wonder to hang around.

EZE have it's wonder in city format hehe "shopping" or you can hang around on it neighborhood.

KUL-JNB flight always full all the way to first class.

JNB-CPT always empty because MH don't have domestic right so will not have new pax board until...

CPT-EZE full again as new pax come in for this sector.

BTW can you let me know either you where able to go down to CPT airport while you where transit on CPT. Last time my flight didn't let pax going out of the airport and we have to stay on the flight all the way from JNB-EZE.

Guest Fendy

Leo, dont forget, EZE got plenty of ahmoi! :rofl:

btw, when i flew EZE-CPT-JNB, they gave the option of being ferried to the terminal or remain on board. not many stayed on board.

Promise to come back with lots of photos.

Don't think we're allowed to leave the airport since we only have about 2 hours waiting time at both JNB & CPT.

Really hope it's the new business class instead of the old one. Have never tried them before. Am still waiting if anyone could tell me if my wishes will come true....

Daniel,

Sorry for misleading you. You can't leave the terminal. Actually what I mean is to be ferrie to the terminal. Last time the plane that I board where not permited to leave the aircraft even we where park at the terminal and have aero bridge connect to the aircraft.

the last my dad operated this flight it was the retrofitted aircraft...so i think you have a good chance on getting it..which means we get nicer pics! hooray..lol!

Well, I'm counting on to my lucky stars to get the retrofitted one....

One more day...am hoping for the best! haha.. :D

Sign in to follow this