MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Sanjay Thaker

Asmara Air

Hey guys, i juz got some info that a new airline called Asmara Air is set to begin operations soon. They have already sent some of their flight crew for basic training at MH's academy in Kelana Jaya. It is heard that the airline would be focusing on Indonesian destinations. Anyone has more info on this?

Thanx for the latest update Sanjay.

I wonder how this airline want to survive if there is no advertising afaik or info for public :help:

Edited by Seth K

Thanx for the latest update Sanjay.

I wonder how this airline want to survive if there is no advertising afaik or info for public :help:

Seeing they just sent crew for training, perhaps they still have time later?

Asmara Airlines..do they live up to their name? :p :p

set up by 2 former MAS captains and one MAS IFS...rumours has it that they applied for a scheduled airline operator license but application was rejected so now they're gonna be running an unscheduled airline operation license (a.k.a charter flights)

Could be using the remaining ex-MH F-50s not taken over by FAX.

I think you could have a winner there Radzi. There are 3 or 4 sitting pretty outside the old MAS hangar.. All still with MAS logo and titles..

MGK was rumoured to be sold to Skywest in West. Australia, but they decided against the purchase. (see another thread abot XR acquiring some F50 from NL started by Gibby).

Does Riau still fly into KUL?

Sign in to follow this