MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan C.

If fail at final interview

:( OK...., if i fail my final interview, how long would they take to send me the rejection letter ??

been waiting for a month for my result on interview, i think i know what to expect....

Dont give up that easily bro!! Keep your goal at the back of your mind, learn from your mistakes, be patient and never lose hope... :good: :clapping: :drinks:

well..if u cant take failure how can u learn? as for the rejection later..just be patient and try to organise yerself to do something *if u did fail of course* for the future..probally take flying courses privately or continue uni etc... anyway i do hope u'll get in .. and if not..pick yerself up & try again!

a 744 Captain once told me.."if u really want to do something..dont just dream bout it..live yer dream and do it..sooner or later u'll get there..its just a matter of when"...

Edited by Edwin Yii

a 744 Captain once told me.."if u really want to do something..dont just dream bout it..live yer dream and do it..sooner or later u'll get there..its just a matter of when"...

Something 'impressive'.. :drinks:

Well... dont give up just yet!! U'll never know what's ahead of u. Of course, u can predict. But dont just jump into conclusion. This thing happened to me. Tot everything was over but hey, i was wrong. Positive outcome, of course. :D

And if u really did fail, dont feel bad... u can always try againn in the future.. yea2 easy for me to say eh? huhu well.. just like everybody else, i do hope u'll get accepted.. :lol:

All the best yeah~

Hey,

thanks for all the advice guys, really appreciate that....

anyway, i haven't receive any rejection letter yet, so maybe still got 'slim' hope....

hey syaz, what do u mean by "This thing happened to me. Tot everything was over but hey, i was wrong. Positive outcome, of course" ??? accepted by MAS ???

already planned to study privately, this is the career i want..... :good:

but how long will they take to send me an 'official' letter =) ???

Edited by wcj8638

wcj, have you contacted Gavin for name change?

if not go out to GENERAL AVIATION and read the stickies. THeres one regarding member ID and you can reach Gavin from there.

Hey,

thanks for all the advice guys, really appreciate that....

anyway, i haven't receive any rejection letter yet, so maybe still got 'slim' hope....

hey syaz, what do u mean by "This thing happened to me. Tot everything was over but hey, i was wrong. Positive outcome, of course" ??? accepted by MAS ???

already planned to study privately, this is the career i want..... :good:

but how long will they take to send me an 'official' letter =) ???

Mmm not quite right there wcj. Man I'd be the happiest creature on earth if I gt to be accepted by MAS. (Any other airlines as well.. :) )

Thought i didnt get to go to this interview but to my surprise, got a call from them saying that i was shortlisted... kinda like..brought to life back. hahahahah :rofl:

*Generally,will they actually give u a rejection letter if u fail? hmmm

*Generally,will they actually give u a rejection letter if u fail? hmmm

For SQ, by email :D

Tell me if i'm wrong :D

Edited by Min Chun

Yo Chan,

Go under Flight Logbook and you will see a Topis called A Story of a Pilot. Forum led by LeeCH....

i know the waiting game kills ...its been killing me arghhh... :(

But like Edwin said, rejections make u stronger, and u just have to keep chasing that dream of yours. :drinks:

Hi, dont worry too much about the interview, they will keep it for further evaluation when the time comes. Usually we keep interviewing all the candidates and see which ones we can recruit. Of course you have to know that when you are selected we have to make sure you can perform when the time comes. Management always look on the bad side when it comes to recruiting, ie when he/she gets the rating will they leave. Other factors include peformance base, sometimes words are not enough, many have fall below expectation when they are in training and line flying. Management will look into recruiters on who they recommend and question our abilities as well. So its a viciuos circle. One suggestion to you is that they are looking for a commitment ( prove ones would be good ) and also ability to lead. Anyway these are the points I look for when I recruit. Dont tell them you are good, prove to them.

Good Luck

Hi, dont worry too much about the interview, they will keep it for further evaluation when the time comes. Usually we keep interviewing all the candidates and see which ones we can recruit. Of course you have to know that when you are selected we have to make sure you can perform when the time comes. Management always look on the bad side when it comes to recruiting, ie when he/she gets the rating will they leave. Other factors include peformance base, sometimes words are not enough, many have fall below expectation when they are in training and line flying. Management will look into recruiters on who they recommend and question our abilities as well. So its a viciuos circle. One suggestion to you is that they are looking for a commitment ( prove ones would be good ) and also ability to lead. Anyway these are the points I look for when I recruit. Dont tell them you are good, prove to them.

Good Luck

I noe this post is not especially meant for me. but hey, it helps a lot!! thank u steveirwin~ :)

hye de, i' m kning 2 b a pilot 2......n plannin 2 cont. on private......how about u now?

hi there friend..would you mind to make an effort to type in a proper way yea? Couldn't understand..Thanks :)

*PEACE* :)

Edited by Min Chun

Yes, please, and use proper English and not some sort of SMS language here, and......................

may we know your real name ?

This is a rule here @ MW...now we cannot even address you with a proper name :blink: :angry:

Sign in to follow this