MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Brennan Raj

MAS Cadet Pilot

Guys, I MADE IT! got a call from HR this evening asking me to come in for a medical check up on the 14th of Feb...

Congrats man. One inch closer.. :rolleyes:

Guys, I MADE IT! got a call from HR this evening asking me to come in for a medical check up on the 14th of Feb...

Congrats to you Sanjay, wish everything goes smoothly for ya.

Hmm..more and more Mwinger becomes Pilot already hehe :good:

Congratulations Sanjay: one more step closer to your ambition - hope your medical will work well for you :drinks:

Sanjay, U the man!! Not only u r 1 inch closer, u are like only a few mm away from ambition man! Congrats! Feel so envy, it's ok, will see u soon in the sky.. hahahaha!!!

they did not mention anything..he only said that if i am selected i'll be called up for medical and depending on the results of the medical check up i'll be contacted for a briefing..

so mind to post what they asked in the interview?

CONGRATS MACHAA!

Now if we both get it will be awesome!!

Hey Brennan, Just read this topic, by the ways, whats your results for medical...?

It seem to be some time already...

What are the test done during your medical check up...?

Regards

Hey Brennan, Just read this topic, by the ways, whats your results for medical...?

It seem to be some time already...

What are the test done during your medical check up...?

Regards

Hey Pall, wasup..

The medical check up is thorough. Eye check, Audio( Ear) test, Cardio, Blood test, Urine test, Reflex test, and a check up by the doctor.

The last time i called the MAS HR, the HR personal told me my batch would be in end of FEB/ early March. But recently, the January 07 ( Batch 12) send off day has been postponed to the 5th of March. so i dont know if my batch schedule has also been postponed. MAS will not call and tell you your results for the medical but if you are selected they will call you when they have a date for the briefing..Most cadets call MAS HR to find out their results..

In my case here, im patiently waiting for my results hoping it would come soon..if i have to call them one day i will.. Well.. hopefully it will be good news..

Cheers bro.. :)

Edited by Brennan Raj

Hey Pall, wasup..

The medical check up is thorough. Eye check, Audio( Ear) test, Cardio, Blood test, Urine test, Reflex test, and a check up by the doctor.

The last time i called the MAS HR, the HR personal told me my batch would be in end of FEB/ early March. But recently, the January 07 ( Batch 12) send off day has been postponed to the 5th of March. so i dont know if my batch schedule has also been postponed. MAS will not call and tell you your results for the medical but if you are selected they will call you when they have a date for the briefing..Most cadets call MAS HR to find out their results..

In my case here, im patiently waiting for my results hoping it would come soon..if i have to call them one day i will.. Well.. hopefully it will be good news..

Hope for the Best....Do inform us the good news.........

REGARDS

Hey Brennan, congrats on making it to the medical.. you're about 99.9% through since you're able to get to the medical stage.. as for Batch 12 being postponed, they're probably gonna be sent to Langkawi (or Kota Bahru) as MFA's newest MAS batch (but not so new - Apr '06 intake), is at Batch 19. Doesn't really matter where u get sent to anyway, most importantly, you've fulfillled your dream!

btw, do call HR and ask about your medical from time to time.. i got my results after 3 weeks.

Good luck, mate!

Hey Brennan, congrats on making it to the medical.. you're about 99.9% through since you're able to get to the medical stage.. as for Batch 12 being postponed, they're probably gonna be sent to Langkawi (or Kota Bahru) as MFA's newest MAS batch (but not so new - Apr '06 intake), is at Batch 19. Doesn't really matter where u get sent to anyway, most importantly, you've fulfillled your dream!

btw, do call HR and ask about your medical from time to time.. i got my results after 3 weeks.

Good luck, mate!

Thanks bro..

I guess ill call the HR this week...and i hope ill come back with good news. i actually am not worried on where they would send me..just worried about my chances of actually being called for the briefing..thanks mate..keep in touch..

:drinks:

hi all,

Nice to meet you all here...this is my first post here...happy to know there's another great side of those aspiring pilot here..(beside the askcaptainlim..haha..i think most of you been visited the side..)

congratulation to Brennan Raj and Sanjay...finally u r one step closer to b a pilot..

I m one of the cadet pilot for Batch 12 to HMA..but too bad...our sent off day (22/01/07) postpone to 05/03/07..(hopefully there's no more further delay for our bacth..)

So now total 16 of us still waiting the confirmation from HR for the sent off day..

But recently, there a crashed for the cadet pilot of HMA...thanks god that the cadet pilot is saved...and hope that this accident will not cause any problem for the HMA to further delay our intake..Pray hard for this...!!

HMA will only take in new intake after the Batch 4 graduate..so any guys from Batch 4, possible that your batch will complete the courses on time before CNY..??

Thanks for your advise here..!!

And lastly...all the best to those applying for the cadet pilot and congrate to those already make it..!!

See ya guys on HMA soon...!!

Thanks..!!

Andrew

welcome CWLOH...thanx for ur well wishes and congratulations to you too..by the way pls be advised that this site requires the usage of ur real name so i guess you would have to change it.

By the way, do you have any idea when is the next batch's intake..i am referring to the BATCH 13...the batch after yours..and please keep us informed if you're contacted for your send off..!

Yup bro..

Do you have any idea when's Batch 13.. cause if im selected my batch would be Batch 13..

welcome CWLOH...thanx for ur well wishes and congratulations to you too..by the way pls be advised that this site requires the usage of ur real name so i guess you would have to change it.

By the way, do you have any idea when is the next batch's intake..i am referring to the BATCH 13...the batch after yours..and please keep us informed if you're contacted for your send off..!

Don't know whats up with these cadets and reading instructions ....

Don't know whats up with these cadets and reading instructions ....

Yup... first & foremost... a good cadet reads the rules and follow it... :rolleyes:

cause if im selected my batch would be Batch 13..

is there another selection after the medical check up? i tot those who pass the medicals will get selected right away !?

Hey Pall, wasup..

hey dude...... did they take any X-ray? like chest, abdomen or spinal x-ray.?

Edited by Pall

hey dude...... did they take any X-ray? like chest, abdomen or spinal x-ray.?

Yup..chest xray..sorry i forgot bout that..

Hi,

can anyone post the MAS & AK HR department call number? :)

MAS HR : 03-78403920

how long will MAS HR usually take to inform a candidate regarding their medical status? or is it that we have to call them up to know our status...... brennan pls advice.

how long will MAS HR usually take to inform a candidate regarding their medical status? or is it that we have to call them up to know our status...... brennan pls advice.

I dont know how long bro...

You see in my case, i called the HR once after my medical check up and he said they normally wont call to tell you if you have passed or failed the check up. But they will call and tell you if you are selected or not when they get the date for the briefing session for that particular date. Thats what he ( Syarul ) told me. At that point he still didnt have the results for my medical check up.

Some cadets got their call for briefing in three weeks, some months, so i really dont know how long the duration is..

I will call MAS HR one of these days again to find out whats happening...

I will call MAS HR one of these days again to find out whats happening...

hope you'll get the news of your life during that call........ all d best dude....