MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Brennan Raj

MAS Cadet Pilot

I think there are too many cadet pilot in all flying school. If they keep on sending so many cadet to those flying school they will be delay for their graduation too....my graduation in fact have been delayed for 6 months and i m 4th batch in langkawi....i cant really imagine what will happen to those junior who are currently in batch 12 13 14....and no 15 is coming in soon.....Hopefully my batch ill manage to finish be4 chinese new year.......For those who are applying for any cadet pilot position please be ready for these delay....cheerr.....happy flying

Congrats, Brennan,

Did you tape your interview or is it solid memory ? :good:

Have to agree, you've to look at the globe a bit better :pardon:

How come, you didn't mention London, Paris....these places have been discussed a lot at this site, so you should have known these :sorry:

Anyhow, keep us posted with the result(s)...

Solid memory Pieter, i couldnt take my mind of it when i got home..

Yeah i agree with you on knowing the globe..its not that i dont know where they fly to, but it was a bit difficult to think hard and to keep your calm at one time..ecspecially after question after question.. :sorry:

im a bit dissappointed in that area but i dont know what they want and how they gauged me..

fingers crossed..

thanks pieter..

I think there are too many cadet pilot in all flying school. If they keep on sending so many cadet to those flying school they will be delay for their graduation too....my graduation in fact have been delayed for 6 months and i m 4th batch in langkawi....i cant really imagine what will happen to those junior who are currently in batch 12 13 14....and no 15 is coming in soon.....Hopefully my batch ill manage to finish be4 chinese new year.......For those who are applying for any cadet pilot position please be ready for these delay....cheerr.....happy flying

Why such delay? Dont have enough aircraft or manpower?

Congrats Brennan...hope for the best for you...anyway how long did u wait after ur MISPA before you got the letter for ur interview?

Thanks Sanjay..

my MISPA was on the 9th of November..

They didnt send a letter..they called me last friday and they asked me to come for the interview on the 6th of December..which was quite fast.. and they say they will inform me on the result by next week..very unlike MAS..

Hey Brennan

Congrats man! keep us updated...

cheers

Sure bro..i will..thanks.. :) :)

Brennan congrat to you. So did they mention which school are they sending u?

anyway all the delays are because aircraft is U/S or because of weather. for example Taufan Durian and the program in langkawi school is affected. they cancel some of the program at night ....

Brennan congrat to you. So did they mention which school are they sending u?

anyway all the delays are because aircraft is U/S or because of weather. for example Taufan Durian and the program in langkawi school is affected. they cancel some of the program at night ....

No actually...hehe..they havent told me if i passed the interview bro...

i see..no wonder the delays..

Congrat to you Brennan...well...as you mentioned on the interview...let say if you go privately to get ATPL...is you comform for job with MAS?

By the way...r you a scout boy? :clapping:

let say if you go privately to get ATPL...is you comform for job with MAS?

If you are self-sponsored, you are not guaranteed ofr a job after you've graduated ;)

Not to forget, welcome to MalaysianWings! :)

Edited by Min Chun

Thanks Min Chun....by the way..now I am looking forward to get 200K for pilot fees huhu..and at the same time I still undergoing for the Diploma In Aircraft Maintenance Course.....I applied for MAS Cadet Pilot 12 times but...there is no respond :( so that is why I took my diploma since I believe there will elevate my knowledge based on higher academic qualifiacation (maybe)..... :help:

MAS will take those for Cadet Pilot only based on good SPM right? How bout if i got CGPA3.89 in my Diploma...? any suggestion? Thanks! :)

lastly...my name is Wafi......and I'm new here.......hopes to make friends with you guys! Thank You! :drinks:

i'd say it's a matter of luck if you get called up by MAS for the initial tests.

i've had friends who have done WAY much better than me in SPM and still waiting to be called up for the psychomotor test while i've done my MISPA already..

i say luck plays a major part..

anyhow, welcome to MW =)

Edited by Sri Ramani K.

wow.... jason u joint us!!! do share with us your hot issues in HMA

Congrat to you Brennan...well...as you mentioned on the interview...let say if you go privately to get ATPL...is you comform for job with MAS?

By the way...r you a scout boy? :clapping:

Yes bro..once a scout, always a scout. :)

You wont be really confirmed a job if you do you licenses privately..

Again, like Ramani said..it takes a bit of luck, sometimes you might get the job..sometimes you might have to wait..but whatever it is..if your persistant, and determined..keep at the back of your mind and someday you'll get that job.

im lucky to have come this far..hope to go further.

Its 1 % luck, and 99 % determination.

Welcome to MWings

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks Brennan.....I eppreciate ur word and I will do my best to put me one of the MAS pilot in the future....

Its 1 % luck, and 99 % determination.

:lol:

again thank you...

GUYSSSS,

I PASSED THE INTERVIEW ( amazingly)

My Medical is on the 14th of December... :yahoo:

WOW!!!! Amazing Brennan..what can i say..SIMPLY AMAZING>..i remember few months back when i met u for a drink in subang and we were talking bout this.....and how much we want it..and look at you today...well done bro..i am so pround of you!

Brennan,

Congrats sofar; let's hope the best for your medical also :good:

GUYSSSS,

Congrats bro....you really deserve it! :drinks:

A pint on me when im back k! :pardon:

GUYSSSS,

Hey During ur Interview did they tell u where u will be send for ur training? Langkawi ? Melaka? Kota Bahru? or if u r lucky ---> Australia? Anyway Congratulation. I really know how u feel because i did have that happy feeling too...hehe :drinks:

Dear Sandeep, Min Chun, Sanjay, Uncle Pieter , Imran K, and Jason.

Thank you for all the wishes and support. I just dont know to say thank you anymore..

Yes Imran i owe you one..and hopefully we all can meet up again one day.

The medical check up was ok. They did various test including blood, urine, eye, audio, cardio, and x-ray for the chest area.

I wear glasses, so i hope that wont effect them considering me for the post. All in gods hands now..

Thanks guys..