MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Brennan Raj

MAS Cadet Pilot

haha...., this tread is becoming more like a TARC forum.....

I am now taking Adv Diploma in Engineering(Materials)...., now only waiting to pass 2 more papers to complete..., but not planning to go UK, coz save some money maybe to join as private student in flying school.

Guys, need your advice on this, which bank will provide a 'suitable' loan.... tried to find many of it already...

EPF maybe is an option...

Guys who are studying private, how u get the fund ??? parents ??

need help on this one :help:

Have you guys read the newspaper today ....

42 Chinese ladies passed the interview with MAS as stewardess, their interviews was on Jan 2005, but recently, after 17 months of waiting, MAS rejected them !!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of them had given up their studies just to be ready to join MAS.... now MAS just tell them that they dun need them anymore.... pity them.... :nea:

"Brought up to the sky by MAS, left free falling by whoelse ..... "

my bro is also studying Material Eng - advanced dip -_-

perhaps u know him..

as for the girls , they waited for 17 months tat long ?

Hey!im in SN7p, May 2006 intake... :drinks:

hehe im in Sn7a.. May too.. so u take further maths huh

hehe im in Sn7a.. May too.. so u take further maths huh

wow..we should meet soon... :drinks:

ya la..futher maths..ishh..i feel like dropping it..but it may help in the future though...kepala all sedang pecah la..u also aviation kaki ka?

I had my interview on July, but failed it ......

Is MAS having cadet selection at this moment ?? I think they are slowly stopping the cadet pilot scheme for the time being.....am i right??

If no, i would send in my resume again immediately, although i know it must be 1 year before they call me up, but, i send in my resume around this time last year....

any advice ?

hehe, MUST GET THE CADET OR BE A PILOT !!!! :drinks:

yeah i think they slowing down their intake bro..BUT..there is stilll hope...

wow..we should meet soon... :drinks:

ya la..futher maths..ishh..i feel like dropping it..but it may help in the future though...kepala all sedang pecah la..u also aviation kaki ka?

yea.. well, i've passed my psychomotor since 29th of june but still no news for the next step ..

awwww

i dropped bio lol .. means i hav 4 sub only :)

Hey guys....

many aviation accident recently, another 80 ppl died when iranian airliner burst into flames....

:nea:

May those passed away RIP..

Yupe.. But i think we as aspiring pilots are more affected by terrorist threats, economy that indirectly affect the demand for pilot in airlines.. :huh:

Edited by LaWrEnZzz

yea.. well, i've passed my psychomotor since 29th of june but still no news for the next step ..

awwww

i dropped bio lol .. means i hav 4 sub only

yeah man...im just like you..i went on the 10th of May ,till now no news on MISPA..well..keep our hopes high bro.. :drinks:

May those passed away RIP..

Yupe.. But i think we as aspiring pilots are more affected by terrorist threats, economy that indirectly affect the demand for pilot in airlines.. :huh:

I dont think accidents and terrorist threats effect us as aspiring pilots,pilots, or the aviation industry because accidents and terrorist incidents only makes the aviation industry learn from mistakes and make flying even safer and safer. People will still fly and pilots will still be needed because flying is a nessecity for many various aspects, and not only travelling.... :)

These accidents didn't affect me but conversely keep motivating me..

to fly people around the world and send them to their destination safely :D

Edited by Min Chun

Hey friends..

LaWrEnZzz and wcj8638, you guys better PM your real name to Gavin as all of us here are using our real name..Cheers ! :D

This is my real name.. Lawrence.. I think no need to change.. :nea:

Cheers :drinks:

yeah man...im just like you..i went on the 10th of May ,till now no news on MISPA..well..keep our hopes high bro.. :drinks:

icic ... we should meet each others sometime .. ehhe

do inform me if MAS send u any notification letter ~

hey

does anyone know if MAS is taking in private students ???

cheers

i dunno bout that bro..but i met a two cadets who did thier licenses privately and joined as cadet pilots. All MAS did was send them for type ratings for Fokker 50. Now they are flying for FAX under a 6 months contract.earning loads of moneyyyyy!!! :rolleyes:

icic ... we should meet each others sometime .. ehhe

do inform me if MAS send u any notification letter

You've got a PM!! :)

Edited by Brennan Raj

i dunno bout that bro..but i met a two cadets who did thier licenses privately and joined as cadet pilots. All MAS did was send them for type ratings for Fokker 50. Now they are flying for FAX under a 6 months contract.earning loads of moneyyyyy!!! :rolleyes:

You've got a PM!! :)

aiya.... RM 160k for license till ATPL

HM , Kota Bharu..i think its still 160 there

Hey guys,

i had called up APFT, the guy told me its Rm195 k, all-in-one package, PPL, CPL ,f ATPL, Diploma in Aviation ???? what's that ??

i asked them if its possible to take CPL to ATPL only..., they say cannot :nea:

The HMA can ler..., they told me is intergrated one....,but without the diploma la, iz the diploma important ?????

anyone studying in HMA, can give us a better view ?

hey hey .. MAS just called me for the psychometric test this thursday :D

My god..serioussss ar!!where's mine :( ...they sent you letter or called u? :good:

My god..serioussss ar!!where's mine :( ...they sent you letter or called u? :good:

the HR fella called me while i was having my noon nap .. hope tat im not dreaming lol

i will be at Thurs 10am

Hey guys,

i had called up APFT, the guy told me its Rm195 k, all-in-one package, PPL, CPL ,f ATPL, Diploma in Aviation ???? what's that ??

i asked them if its possible to take CPL to ATPL only..., they say cannot :nea:

The HMA can ler..., they told me is intergrated one....,but without the diploma la, iz the diploma important ?????

anyone studying in HMA, can give us a better view ?

The view of Pantai chenang is indeed gorjass... hahahah chill2~ btw the diploma is optional rite..? they have something going on with UniKL if im not mistaken. Not so sure bout it..

hey hey .. MAS just called me for the psychometric test this thursday :D

well2 gudluck shane! this is like.. the second stage rite? hope u'll pull through~ all the best! =)