MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Brennan Raj

MAS Cadet Pilot

I spot from cockpit and BKI only la Damian...I got safety flight also end of this month nightstop jakarta....yeehaa..!hehe :good:

Sanjay, no matter how you are used to Mesti Ada Saudara. Knowing it from outside is different from living in it.

What is important now is to study hard because from now till u operational as airline pilot, the learning curve is very steep.

Guys, there are a lot of ways to become a pilot. Don't wait for cadetship only. Go private like me. hehe...

My path:-

Flying Club-->MFA-->Mana Ada Saudara :p ...

Even better now don't have to pay cadet bond...haha :rofl:

wah...safety co nightstop CGK...party hard hard also can lah..hahha

the learning curve is very steep indeed..there's no room for complacency..sanjay,would advise you to work hard,stay focused,be humble and learn from your seniors..MAS is all about seniority..right khaled? ;)

Thanks Damian and Khaled. Yes right now i am focused on learning. I'll keep the negativity of others and my comments out of reach a while..lol. Sorry about the misleading statement too..it wasnt meant to sound that way. Hope to see you guys around, my seniors after all right?! :)

experience will come, good or bad, it is just the matter of time....you will see a lot of stuff that u like or u dun really like it....but the most important things is 'be urself'...... correct me if i m wrong or....i m really really wrong...wakakakaak....

i was thinking of... if mas opens the intake again... i think it will be around end of this yr or beginning of nex yr...

im in form5 now... so is it ok if i use my trials results first? the spm result comes out in march.

they want only actual SPM results with preference in getting the photocopied unit certified as well.

all the best to you brother.which school are you from?

cheers all! :drinks:

hey damian,nice lar sit down become safety co and earn money only...last but not least PARTY!!!...haha...

sanjay- chill dude..i do notice quite a number of threads that belongs to you.just gotta try to be a little bit more passive sometimes.

all the best in your training btw.

jason- aiyor...not all of them are interested in what we do.perhaps the minority ones.i think to them it feels just like when you were getting educated about biology during form 4 n 5 that time asides from the reproduction chapter.:yahoo:

Edited by FK Wong

hahaha wong..it was nice lah initially ,being a safety co..no stress..haha..but later on it gets dull wan...sitting in that cramped seat like a rotten duck..lolz..

i notice a lot of times people tend to have a large misconception about the pilot profession and they ask a lot of uninitiated questions..thats why most of the time i just say that i'm still studying in college,saves me the hassle..haha

i notice a lot of times people tend to have a large misconception about the pilot profession and they ask a lot of uninitiated questions..thats why most of the time i just say that i'm still studying in college,saves me the hassle..haha

Damian dai lou , agree with ur statment...sometimes a lot relative or friend ask me what am i doing , i just say i m taking engineering course. sometimes i go out for dinner at the food court,there will be sales man from maxis coming to you and ask you to change to their post paid line,but i always say i m a student only.eventually it work very well...haha...sometimes when i wear so casual like a student ,i will get discounted price for lunch too....wakakak.... :yahoo:

Edited by Jason K

hahaha wong..it was nice lah initially ,being a safety co..no stress..haha..but later on it gets dull wan...sitting in that cramped seat like a rotten duck..lolz..

haha,i know how it feels from doing the observation flights.lol.

speaking about misconception biasa lar tu...."pilot r? must be romeo/making a lot of money/easy work auto pilot kau tim ni!!!" -.-"

yea, i think it is better to keep our profile low,not that we are not proud of what we are working as,but just to prevent ourselves from getting aimed in any matter.

haha,i know how it feels from doing the observation flights.lol.

speaking about misconception biasa lar tu...."pilot r? must be romeo/making a lot of money/easy work auto pilot kau tim ni!!!" -.-"

yea, i think it is better to keep our profile low,not that we are not proud of what we are working as,but just to prevent ourselves from getting aimed in any matter.

Very true..

honestly..i think the heading of this topic is/are way way off course .....

Brennan - how is langkawi treating you?good?

I would say its a lovely place Wong.Nice and quiet ,plus the beach is fantastic. Things are improving in HMA compared to few months ago and to me classes are pretty interesting. Did fall asleep once or twice though..cant help it la bro.. :unknw:

Sometimes things get routine so you do end up feeling boring, but overall I am really having fun. I just finished my DCAT now and im on a so called course break for 3 weeks. Starting my CA6 on the 3rd of September.. ::80::

How bout you bro? How long you online already?

Did fall asleep once or twice though..cant help it la bro.. :unknw:

Sometimes things get routine so you do end up feeling boring, but overall I am really having fun. I just finished my DCAT now and im on a so called course break for 3 weeks. Starting my CA6 on the 3rd of September.. ::80::

hey it is normal to be asleep,because u need to wake up so early and you need to remember so much things. anyway even you are not asleep your soul wont be around also....wakkaka...hope u know what i mean.....anyway when your life is always same routine, it will make you discipline as well... when u hav rest time in the evening ,make sure you go for jogging,i love jogging at the water breaker .you will love the scenery. anyway happy holiday to you...

I would say its a lovely place Wong.Nice and quiet ,plus the beach is fantastic. Things are improving in HMA compared to few months ago and to me classes are pretty interesting. Did fall asleep once or twice though..cant help it la bro.. :unknw:

How bout you bro? How long you online already?

me?nah,long way more to go.

as i know there is so many more batches in front of you.kinda pity you guys.but anyway what heck,it is for our dream.=)

good to hear that things are improving there.I am pretty sure now that the reading materials has been improved significantly as well asides from the facilities.maybe we should start a new forum where we help people on their stuff in flying school.anything about that you learn flying school since we are drifting off the topic.

Oh yes we ARE busy..

there's hardly time to come online man..MAS batch 12 is doing their CA6 , which will come to and end soon, MAS batch 13 just came to HMA on the 23rd Oct. Batch 6 graduated today (26th Oct).The school has really picked up its pace. everyone is flying and delays are a thing of the past. new scheduled dates for graduation is up and the way things are being pushed it looks like they wont stray far from those dates. Very positive environment here so far , so HM is going good, at least for now! :good:

As for me, im enjoying myself.. :rolleyes:

Oh yes we ARE busy..

there's hardly time to come online man..MAS batch 12 is doing their CA6 , which will come to and end soon, MAS batch 13 just came to HMA on the 23rd Oct. Batch 6 graduated today (26th Oct).The school has really picked up its pace. everyone is flying and delays are a thing of the past. new scheduled dates for graduation is up and the way things are being pushed it looks like they wont stray far from those dates. Very positive environment here so far , so HM is going good, at least for now! :good:

As for me, im enjoying myself.. :rolleyes:

Nice to hear that Brennan. Do give me a call once you are back in Puchong. Take care dude.