MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Brennan Raj

MAS Cadet Pilot

Hey Wong although u are unable to see ur own hard work...let me help u ......

News Paper Department........

2699283360072757218S600x600Q85.jpg

TV for Entertainment Department

2586856650072757218S600x600Q85.jpg

and the Most important Department ---> The computer and the internet and there are extra cable for Laptop.....

2405784190072757218S600x600Q85.jpg

So guys, U all are so lucky because u all are pampered by all this stuff....study hard ya....good luck.....

Regards,

Jason

Good stuff they have there, make sure you guys treasure it and remember not to destroy it.lol.For the benefit of the others.

Cheers!

regards

Foo Kong

wow wow..

syiok.. :rolleyes:

well brennan and sanjay, welcome to Hma. :) As you begin your journey in groundschool, mine just ended. Had my Ca2 exams thursday. going for a 'two week leave', so see ya peeps in say two or three months! Hopefully the air-cond 0700-1900 ban rule will be over for your sake. And I sure ho e you love spicy food as we have some funky cuisine here. taking my first fokker50/firefly flight tomorrow. cheers!

well brennan and sanjay, welcome to Hma. :) As you begin your journey in groundschool, mine just ended. Had my Ca2 exams thursday. going for a 'two week leave', so see ya peeps in say two or three months! Hopefully the air-cond 0700-1900 ban rule will be over for your sake. And I sure ho e you love spicy food as we have some funky cuisine here. taking my first fokker50/firefly flight tomorrow. cheers!

hi andrew, i just have one question, how often do you'll get leave during the course in HMA? And what's with the air-cond ban problem?

Hope to meet u in HMA soon :drinks:

Edited by Daljit Singh

hi andrew, i just have one question, how often do you'll get leave during the course in HMA? And what's with the air-cond ban problem?

Hope to meet u in HMA soon :drinks:

Daljit, let me help him to answer...haa...anyway u can apply leave once a month and it is only on weekend....so when u want to choose ur leave better choose with monday or friday is a holiday because u will get longer leave...haha....by the way after u finish ur ground school u wont be flying so soon because there are those 'senior' like andrew...hehe....stuck in the flying wing because of some poor management in flying wing .... so u will get leave for 2 to 3 months at least....at least u can go to look for part time job...and reagarding about the air cond , last time be4 i left the school the aircond is allow to on 24 hours perday and i use to do it as well...haha...now they have change it to 1900 to 0700 only allow to on the aircond.....good luck....

Good luck to all th MH cadets going to LGK today. Have fun and enjoy your training.

Thanks Radzi. Was nice to see u in the morning before we left(even for a short while)

Life at HMA has been ok. Classes start next Monday with our ground school for PPL. We've got our books, food is not bad, Langkawi is awesome with beaches and many activities. And oh yes we went for Spiderman yesterday. ;)

Its gonna be tough here, but its gonna be a 'long' and exciting journey.

Batch 17 to HM Aerospace, Langkawi

786876403l.jpg

Photo from Daljit Singh

Now, who's who in the picture ? :huh:

Hey B17 trio. Glad to see you're enjoying life. SO how you coping with the new environment? You'll be fine. :) Have fun. The instructors there are awesome. The ones I had were pretty cool. Hope you're not sweating after 5 with the 7-7 air cond rule. haha. So where are you guys being put up? The hotel block? If so, lucky, lucky you. :) Go try jogging by the wavebreaker. Pretty sure most of you will lose some weight there. I slipped off about 8-10 kilos or so during my stay I think. Take care. cheerios.

Now, who's who in the picture ? :huh:

I'm standing at the left end.

Brennan is sitting at the left end with Sanjay beside him.

Thanks a lot, Daljit: wishing you, guys, lot's of success with your studies and training !!!

god..HMA has come a looooong way since the days we(batch 1) reported for training in HMA in 27 DEC 2004..back then,there were no Astro,no TV,no smoking,no nothing..and they had only 2 aircrafts..both TB10s..9M-HMD and 9M-HME..it was much stricter then..considering you had only 16 bunch of kids to take care of in the whole school..lol..anyway good luck to those MH cadets reporting for training..enjoy the beautiful langkawi skies....

Ahh great to see you guys going well in HMA....Bravo

The next batch would be me as I will sit for my Final Interview soon this month. Wonder where will they

will send me next?

Ahh great to see you guys going well in HMA....Bravo

The next batch would be me as I will sit for my Final Interview soon this month. Wonder where will they

will send me next?

All the best for your interview, heard that your batch will be sent to APFT in Kota Bharu in july/august.

No..

All they were interested to know was about me...and they were wacthing my body movements and the way i spoke all the while..

they didnt even ask anything about planes..

Just came back from interview. This is exactly what they were doing. Nothing about MAS and Planes. Mostly about my background.

1 Captain of A330 (Wearing Spectacles like mine), 1 HR and 1 Fleet Manager. HR guy was really fierce keep asking my to speak up, dun look around, dun move around.

And captain asked me to face the side and do an action just like reeling a fishing rod both hands but the opposite direction on each hand to test me

on flight controls, as I talked much about my involvement in flight simulation. HR guy laughed, say he can't do that so can't be a pilot...Hope all is well.

Edited by adrianqcs

Just came back from interview. This is exactly what they were doing. Nothing about MAS and Planes. Mostly about my background.

1 Captain of A330 (Wearing Spectacles like mine), 1 HR and 1 Fleet Manager. HR guy was really fierce keep asking my to speak up, dun look around, dun move around.

And captain asked me to face the side and do an action just like reeling a fishing rod both hands but the opposite direction on each hand to test me

on flight controls, as I talked much about my involvement in flight simulation. HR guy laughed, say he can't do that so can't be a pilot...Hope all is well.

Good luck Bro..

Thanks Radzi. Was nice to see u in the morning before we left(even for a short while)

Life at HMA has been ok. Classes start next Monday with our ground school for PPL. We've got our books, food is not bad, Langkawi is awesome with beaches and many activities. And oh yes we went for Spiderman yesterday. ;)

Its gonna be tough here, but its gonna be a 'long' and exciting journey.

Batch 17 to HM Aerospace, Langkawi

786876403l.jpg

Photo from Daljit Singh

wah,everyone so smart....hey nowonder my pilot cap no more size....sure must be ur batch taken all the size i m using...haha....kidding....good luck guys...

god..HMA has come a looooong way since the days we(batch 1) reported for training in HMA in 27 DEC 2004..back then,there were no Astro,no TV,no smoking,no nothing..and they had only 2 aircrafts..both TB10s..9M-HMD and 9M-HME..it was much stricter then..considering you had only 16 bunch of kids to take care of in the whole school..lol..anyway good luck to those MH cadets reporting for training..enjoy the beautiful langkawi skies....

Damian, i also agree.... last time it was stricter compare to now....remember last time there is a place for smoking only? now u can smoke any where u want...haiz..

wah,everyone so smart....hey nowonder my pilot cap no more size....sure must be ur batch taken all the size i m using...haha....kidding....good luck guys...

Damian, i also agree.... last time it was stricter compare to now....remember last time there is a place for smoking only? now u can smoke any where u want...haiz..

jason, is the guy standing at the back row in the middle your brother? looks like you man, but the only diff is that you're skinnier.. hehe..

jason, is the guy standing at the back row in the middle your brother? looks like you man, but the only diff is that you're skinnier.. hehe..

Haha..i just realised..looks like u la jason..

He is Francis ,our batch leader by the way..

Haha..i just realised..looks like u la jason..

He is Francis ,our batch leader by the way..

What does a batch leader do?

He is the main communication bridge between the batch and the academy, as well as with MAS. Besides that, he also submits a monthly reportt on our progress and other information pertaining the batch to MAS HR and Capt. Tony Ho.