MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Brennan Raj

MAS Cadet Pilot

"Here. Sleeping Pill. Never leave home without it. :) "

Guess this is the most preferable answer :)

or ..'Im sorry..Im full enough today. I'm having a jetlag and need to rest' :p

:lol:

My friend said he will take her for dinner and then send her back to the room..

:angel:

God Bless him.

Its official, briefing on the 22nd April (Tuesday) and send off to HMA on 3rd of May (Thursday)...

And yes, Brennan and I are in the same batch...woohoo...2 MW members together!

Its official, briefing on the 22nd April (Tuesday) and send off to HMA on 3rd of May (Thursday)...

Hey guys, i received the call up also. So we three are in one batch, small correction Sanjay..... its not 2 MW members....... its now 3 MWingers in one batch.

A Hat-trick frm Malaysianwings.

Brennan and Sanjay, see you guys at the briefing.

Dont forget the number 2 crew-cut.

Macha, isnt Tuesday the 24th April ?

I am so excited guys and i just cant wait to get started. And for the fact that i have already made two good friends IN THE SAME BATCH through MWings, its just awesome.

Well, this is just the start to long and exciting journey. And I have two wingman. Daljit and Sanjay!

I am so excited guys and i just cant wait to get started. And for the fact that i have already made two good friends IN THE SAME BATCH through MWings, its just awesome.

Congrats, Daljit, Sanjay and Brennan :drinks:

Keep all of us here posted, OK ? :pardon:

We definately will. Hoping HMA will have internet access.

Congrats, Daljit, Sanjay and Brennan :drinks:

Keep all of us here posted, OK ? :pardon:

Thanks for the compliment, we'll keep everyone updated frm time to time.

We definately will. Hoping HMA will have internet access.

We are not as lucky as you guys....now in HMA there are Free internet Acess..u can access it from 8am till 11 pm....so what u worry about? you wont be left out with those update in MW...Good luck..... :clapping:

We are not as lucky as you guys....now in HMA there are Free internet Acess..u can access it from 8am till 11 pm....so what u worry about? you wont be left out with those update in MW...Good luck..... :clapping:

But bro, we are not allowed to carry our own laptop, thats what Syarul and Capt Tony Ho told us this morning during the briefing.

Jason, during ur time did they allow you guys to carry ur own laptops?

If i'm not wrong the computers are provided as well overthere.

Good Luck in your training guys!!!

Reading your posts reminds about me being like you guys those days.lol.

Cheers

Regards

FK Wong

But bro, we are not allowed to carry our own laptop, thats what Syarul and Capt Tony Ho told us this morning during the briefing.

Jason, during ur time did they allow you guys to carry ur own laptops?

Actually this is what they said,u cannot bring ur laptop,but the main reason is they want u to concentrate on ur study. that really help. in fact i bought my laptop after i passed all ground school. anyway they do provide computer so u dont need to bring ur laptop.

If i'm not wrong the computers are provided as well overthere.

Good Luck in your training guys!!!

Reading your posts reminds about me being like you guys those days.lol.

Cheers

Regards

FK Wong

FK WONG are are Wong foo kong? if yes than the rest of new cadet must thanks to ur hard work because this guy actually help a lot in the project of new crew room in HMA ,unfortunately both of us is unable to use these facilities because they set up the crew room after we left...good luck to all of u. if u really need to bring along ur laptop just bring , it may help u on flying as well by using ur MS FS. BTW they wont check ur bags in Airport laptop right?haha...happy flying...

Actually this is what they said,u cannot bring ur laptop,but the main reason is they want u to concentrate on ur study. that really help. in fact i bought my laptop after i passed all ground school. anyway they do provide computer so u dont need to bring ur laptop.

FK WONG are are Wong foo kong? if yes than the rest of new cadet must thanks to ur hard work because this guy actually help a lot in the project of new crew room in HMA ,unfortunately both of us is unable to use these facilities because they set up the crew room after we left...good luck to all of u. if u really need to bring along ur laptop just bring , it may help u on flying as well by using ur MS FS. BTW they wont check ur bags in Airport laptop right?haha...happy flying...

yup it is me.welcome to all the cadets and have fun flying in langkawi.lol. didn't get a chance to see how did they lay the crew lounge.=)

yup it is me.welcome to all the cadets and have fun flying in langkawi.lol. didn't get a chance to see how did they lay the crew lounge.=)

Thanks for the information :drinks: , well if they provide computers then its fine. At least we can use it to keep in touch with the outside world.

I just hope that my next 1.5 year in HMA will go smoothly.

hey foo kong , i hav a camera man there who can help to take some photo for you...haha...if u really want it just tell me ya...haha...

Thanks for the information :drinks: , well if they provide computers then its fine. At least we can use it to keep in touch with the outside world.

I just hope that my next 1.5 year in HMA will go smoothly.

Daljit Singh something must be honest to u...it wont be 1.5 year there....if u r lucky u will be 2 years...no offence ya....

hey foo kong , i hav a camera man there who can help to take some photo for you...haha...if u really want it just tell me ya...haha...

haha i think i'll go there one day to have look at it after my conversion.lol.

Daljit Singh something must be honest to u...it wont be 1.5 year there....if u r lucky u will be 2 years...no offence ya....

daljit and geng,hey just go there and enjoy don't worry too much, you'll be fine...LGK isn't as ulu as what you think it would be.=)

daljit and geng,hey just go there and enjoy don't worry too much, you'll be fine...LGK isn't as ulu as what you think it would be.=)

haha...Wong is right...enjoy the scenery. go cable car ,water fall, pantai cenang, jogging , fishing at water breaker,and most important ....EAT .....haha...it is not as ulu but also not as advance as in kl or penang. u guys are lucky also because once i left the new cinema just open...at least still got movie..haha...Cheers...

Hey Wong although u are unable to see ur own hard work...let me help u ......

News Paper Department........

2699283360072757218S600x600Q85.jpg

TV for Entertainment Department

2586856650072757218S600x600Q85.jpg

and the Most important Department ---> The computer and the internet and there are extra cable for Laptop.....

2405784190072757218S600x600Q85.jpg

So guys, U all are so lucky because u all are pampered by all this stuff....study hard ya....good luck.....

Regards,

Jason

U'll never get that in Malacca... <_ not even a proper place for us to rest during lunch break. all of you in langakwi enjoy those facilities that get there src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)"> lucky boyz :good:

U'll never get that in Malacca... <_ not even a proper place for us to rest during lunch break. all of you in langakwi enjoy those facilities that get there src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)"> lucky boyz :good:

Ian, did you get the chance to enjoy the old student rest room beside the instructor's cabin?

The student rest room beside the cafeteria is 5X bigger than the old one. But nothing compares to langkawi for sure! You guys are very lucky indeed!