MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Sanjay Thaker

Tony Fernandes in my college...

hey guys, i juz found out that Dato Tony would be giving an entrpreneur talk in my college (Taylors College Subang Jaya) on the 11th of August. The event is organised by Taylors Business School and is open to only 150 students of Taylors College. According to sources, the response has been overwhelming and theres a huge banner with his picture in the college juz after the entrance as well as leaflets on the notice boards all over the college. Personally, i am really excited bout this coz finally i get to meet Dato Tony something i always had wanted to do...and well i must say....its giving air asia a great publicity in college..coz every banner and leadlet carries their logo as well.. haha.In fact i told the person in charge that no matter what happens, i want to be among the 150 to attend it....i am not gonna give this up for anything. Hence, i was thinking if anyone of you here think you have any qstns to ask him..maybe you can let me know...so if there is a Q & A session...i can bring it up for you guys...i probably cant bring up ALL your qstns but at least some of it may be able to be answered....

How did he find adjusting to a diffrent industry before becoming AirAsia's CEO.

I think he was in the music industry with Richard Branson before going to AK.

What are his honest thoughts about the route rationalisation program that is going on with MAS and AK?

really pointless questions haha

Sanjay, congratulation!!!!!! Ask Datuk for FOC ticket!!!!!!!!!!!

FOC ticket on board AK?? lol...he might probably ask me to log on to www.airasia.com and buy their RM0.99 promotional ticket... :lol:

How did he find adjusting to a diffrent industry before becoming AirAsia's CEO.

I think he was in the music industry with Richard Branson before going to AK.

What are his honest thoughts about the route rationalisation program that is going on with MAS and AK?

really pointless questions haha

he was a junior accountant with Virgin records after graduating in the UK.

congrats Sanjay! ask him for a job :rofl: I would if I get really desperate..

I will ask him as I'm desparate man! :D

Edited by PC Yuen

Sign in to follow this