MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Andrew David

Malaysian Wings Spotting on 27th June

Ladies and Gentlemen . The Briyani has arrived along with the Dubai Man mr . Imran .K . Went to the airport to try to get a shot of his arrival . But then his flight was delayed for about 3 hours and it was single runway operation for take off and landing and when it was time to get the EK . it was given 14 L instead . so no shots . Sorry Imran . Anyhow . We were met by Jonathan Kong , Effendy , TK , Radzi Desa , Azahan , a Japanese spotter and of course not forgetting , Imran

My Favourite for the day , KLM Cargo . So happy to get her but shots not that good

DSCF0217.jpg

For mr Pieter

DSCF0216.jpg

SQ 777

DSCF0213.jpg

Malaysian T7

DSCF0204.jpg

MH 744

DSCF0202.jpg

DSCF0203.jpg

MasKargo Rotation Shots For Nizam

DSCF0197.jpg

DSCF0198.jpg

DSCF0199.jpg

Malaysian T7

DSCF0195.jpg

JAL 744

DSCF0231.jpg

Lufthansa A340-600

DSCF0225.jpg

Vietnam A321

DSCF0190.jpg

Merpati with reversers engaged . I like to see these reversers :)

DSCF0187.jpg

KLM 744 for Pieter :)

DSCF0177.jpg

Singapore Airlines 777

DSCF0171.jpg

Cathay A340 Landing Roll .

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0141.jpg

DSCF0143.jpg

Air Asia 737-300

DSCF0133.jpg

MH 747-4H6

DSCF0115.jpg

MASKargo

DSCF0114.jpg

Myanmar Airlines

DSCF0105.jpg

Guest Fendy

nice pics, gavin posted a lot of shots already, mine look pretty similair... so i will let others take it away...

Yo guys,

Thanks for meeting up with me at the 'spot'. A special thanks also goes out to bro Azahan who volunteered to send me all the way to SJ...(after I bribed him with Pistachios and baby toblerone. :lol:

Also..thanks to TK for...er...shaking my hand and saying Hi.. :D

Jonathan...dowan to meet me ah...now extra briyani wan to give to who? <_>

Damn guys...too bad you couldn't get any shots of my aircraft. Landed on 14L..if u guys were on the Obs. Hill...u could've prolly got me... B)

EDIT: When's the next Kepak spotting meet? Wan to ikutt.... :D

gavin, fendy

waaaaaaa.......lots and lots of pictures. beautifuleeehhhhh!! by the way just got back. had meeting regarding my work at mamak stall after sending imran. whacked the briyani at mamak teh tarik. asked for plate and fork/spoon. the briyani caught the attention of the teh tarik sellers. they just couldnt believe that i had it air flown from dubai. cheers to my man imran. he is the star for today!!!

editing my briyani photos..........hehe. by the way imran....it is damn finger lickin good!!! i refused to share it with my guest. hahaha......

gavin, fendy

waaaaaaa.......lots and lots o fpictures. beautifuleeehhhhh!! by the way just got back. had meeting regarding my work at mamak stall after sending imran. whacked the briyani at mamak teh tarik. asked for plate and fork/spoon. the briyani caught the attention of the teh tarik sellers. they just couldnt believe that i had it air flown from dubai. cheers to my man imran. he is the star for today!!!

235[/snapback]

Waah...couldnt wait any longer ah!! :lol: How was it? Sedap? Spicy?

Now we must open an online store la...MalaysianWingsCatering...Selling Briyani...pistachios...Toblerone... :D

Eh...i just remembered...i brought briyani for all u guys..but none for myself :( :(

Yum yum yum.........the most expensive briyani i ever tasted. and i didnt have to fork out a single cent!!

may be a king or head of state or VVIP or rich rich people can buy anything anywhere in the world and get it air flown home. but that 'anything' may be air flown by pathetic fedex 727-100 or choking air atlanta 742f. but my briyani including the briyanis' of my friends were air flown on emirates! not in the cargo hold but were handled with great care by the multi national cabin crew in the galley. and before my briyani settled into my stomach, at least it had a taste of flying in a TRIPLE SEVEN THREE HUNDRED. wuhuuuuuuu........god bless my briyani.....

my unforgetable briyani made in dubai.........thanx to my friend IMRAN K.!!!

27June2005_Briyani_1xs.jpg

27June2005_Briyani_2xs.jpg

Yum yum yum.........the most expensive briyani i ever tasted. and i didnt have to fork out a single cent!!

may be a king or head of state or VVIP or rich rich people can buy anything anywhere in the world and get it air flown home. but that 'anything' may be air flown by pathetic fedex 727-100 or choking air atlanta 742f.  but my briyani including the briyanis' of my friends were air flown on emirates! not in the cargo hold but were handled with great care by the multi national cabin crew in the galley.  and before my briyani settled into my stomach, at least it had a taste of flying in a TRIPLE SEVEN THREE HUNDRED. wuhuuuuuuu........god bless my briyani.....

my unforgetable briyani made in dubai.........thanx to my friend IMRAN K.!!!

27June2005_Briyani_1xs.jpg

27June2005_Briyani_2xs.jpg

240[/snapback]

Woah...those photos are making my mouth water mate! So...did u save any later...or you 'jilat bersih' :D

Tomorrow...our simming brother Nizam is coming to KL..wanna have a briyani welcoming dinner? :rolleyes:

EDIT: That AEROLANKA STILL THERE AH?! :blink:

i had a very very good outing with my fellow spotters. the only setback was that the @#$% tower changed the runway when imran was about to land...........

here are few photos of the spotters today.....

27June2005_Spotters_1xs.jpg

centre guy is main man radzi and the guy far right is shimura from tokyo. he is very soft spoken and a quiet person.

27June2005_Spotters_2xs.jpg

fendy and gavin flanked by the pros......tk and jonathan.......

27June2005_Spotters_3xs.jpg

'do not disturb'

27June2005_Spotters_4xs.jpg

when imran arrived i took him to see the fellow spotters at 14L. imran is at the far right.

27June2005_Briyani_3xs.jpg

gavin will forget about aeroplane when food comes......

imran...

briyani good stuff but didnt finish.....i took it home from mamak stall and it is now resting in my fridge. hehe tomorrow for breakfast.....

i had a very very good outing with my fellow spotters. the only setback was that the @#$% tower changed the runway when imran was about to land...........

here are few photos of the spotters today.....

27June2005_Spotters_1xs.jpg

centre guy is main man radzi and the guy far right is shimura from tokyo. he is very soft spoken and a quiet person.

27June2005_Spotters_2xs.jpg

fendy and gavin flanked by the pros......tk and jonathan.......

27June2005_Spotters_3xs.jpg

'do not disturb'

27June2005_Spotters_4xs.jpg

when imran arrived i took him to see the fellow spotters at 14L. imran is at the far right.

27June2005_Briyani_3xs.jpg

gavin will forget about aeroplane when food comes......

242[/snapback]

HAHA...GAVIN'S FACE SHONE WITH DELIGHT WHEN THE BRIYANI WAS PLACED INTO HIS HANDS! :lol:

Weii Azahan...u didnt give me enough time to pose la.... :D

On the whole...great photos! Captain Radzi looks so serious... B)

My shots. Sorry aaaa.....nose shots first. Upload some more tomorrow....pretty tired. Enjoy!!

27June2005_9MAAB_1xs.jpg

few areas peeling off....

27June2005_9MMPM_1xs.jpg

slowly front geas is lifting....

27June2005_9MMMH_1xs.jpg

definitely co-pilot doing the take off

27June2005_BHXE_1xs.jpg

reverse thrust makes the engines look like beautiful flowers....

Gavin,

Thanks a lot for including both the KLM Cargo and -passengers 747's !

Sorry to see the passenger version so dirty :blink: : it seems they stopped cleaning it halfway, when moving from the rear to the front :angry:

Great to, finally, see faces to the members :)

Imran, hope you'll enjoy your KUL spotting-trip; although I'll miss you in Malaysia, I hope to see/meet you soon in the UAE ;)

Jonathan...dowan to meet me ah...now extra briyani wan to give to who? <_>

234[/snapback]

Imran sorry.... my girl friend called me and she is sick.... had to rush all the way from 14L to Jalan Ampang...

Eh... the Japs is using Canon :blink:

waaaaaa........how sweet of you jonathan. so girlfriend better today?

by the way, thanx for the company. good to see you at 14L.

Enjoy the photos of KLM guys. Especially for our Oranje bro....Pieter!

27June2005_PHCKC_1xs.jpg

27June2005_PHCKC_2xs.jpg

hey the rudder.....she is saying good bye to us.....

27June2005_PHCKC_3xs.jpg

beautiful oranje. but i hate the heat wave......

27June2005_PHBFS_2xs.jpg

classic color.......classic.......

27June2005_PHBFS_1xs.jpg

afternoon load is always light......

any pictures of the Golden Falcon? Me and TK always miss her or get the old livery :(

Nice meeting you guys at 14L although tired. still getting the hang of it

jonathan. see the topic of 23rd june laaaa.......but i think gavin got the shot of gulf yesterday. gulf brought the same aircraft....'lima delta'.

Sign in to follow this