MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Chan CS

Heliconia

Chan,

You can do either one... Either you resize your photos before you upload

to Photobucket OR

You can resize in photobucket using the "EDIT" function above the particular

image in your album. It'll take you to another page where you can choose

to "Resize Image" to 75%, 50% or 25%.... You can even rotate, if you want.

But I suggest you resize first before upload, so you can upload faster...

Yeah, I do know that we can resize in photobucket, after I've post my first post, haha... And what worst is I never check the original size, so that's why. But the EDIT function of the photobucket didn't seem to be working for some photos, just for example my second post of photo, the first in the sequence cannot be resized, I have no idea why...

Adrian, where is the "double fence"? You mean the upper lever? Those can hurt people? Well, what I meant "suprise" is something that I don't know yet... :p Who knows there is one beauty coming tomorrow?

Adrian, where is the "double fence"? You mean the upper lever? Those can hurt people? Well, what I meant "suprise" is something that I don't know yet... :p Who knows there is one beauty coming tomorrow?

LOL I got tricked by your suprise sentense. :lol: Tot got some special chartered planes or such. Haha

Double fence is the one you can see at KCH (if I'm not mistaken). It has 2 layers where outer layer of fence and then few inches inside the airport perimeter there's another layer of fence. You can dodge the 1st layer of fence using your camera lens through the fence but you can't escape from snapping the 2nd layer into your pics.

great shot, Chan and ur friend... :) :good: too bad i can;t spot this bird by my eyes and make eat my memory card space :p . but nevertheless, at least i saw some pix of the Heliconia with KKIA terminal as background. :) but if i know that the helliconia is in town, i don think i'll go also, coz last few day i'm super busy, got to do my art project, which must hand up by yesterday. :( btw, what cam u using, chan? seems like got lots of zoom... :) and got lots of clear and nice pix...

Thanks everyone for viewing!

Samuel, the photos taken for Heliconia was not me, it was GreenElf, and you should better ask him about the camera.

whats a Green Elf? :blink:

Haha... GreennElf is one of our member now (waiting to change his name)... :D You may fing his photo in "BKI spotting". :)

Thanks everyone for viewing!

Samuel, the photos taken for Heliconia was not me, it was GreenElf, and you should better ask him about the camera.

ic... hehe... :D then wait for his reply. :lol: