MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Chan CS

Heliconia

Good days! Today, I went for a spotting with my friend, we were chatting all the way, until I felt something not so usual, a B777 is approaching!! I was quite excited because I seldom see B777, but what shock me the most is that... IT'S BLUE IN COLOR!!!!!! And here comes the Heliconia! The most good looking girl around!!!! :yahoo:

Here is her photo while taxing back to terminal, we didn't even realised such beauty will appear in BKI, thus not fast enough to take camera, and really, attracted by its beauty!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/kelvinchancs/a.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/kelvinchancs/b.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/kelvinchancs/c.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/kelvinchancs/d.jpg

Here are some of the photos that we've taken, more to come for the departure!! :drinks:

p/s: We appologise the the poor quality, as we are not pro... and the photos were taken by my friend! He stand on his car...

Oops!! I forgot to resize the photo!! Sorry!!!!!!!! Too excited bah.... Sorry.... Hehehee......

Edited for exceeding the max image limit--mod

Edited by Norman

Waaahh nice catch.... change to darkside weapon lah hehe.. Its really wonderful to see Romeo Delta everywhere it goes :D

Damn thing is that I'll never get to catch this beauty from where I am, blardy MAS don't send in T7 in broad daylight into KCh anymore... what The.. F....!!!! :angry:

Chan, awesome Heliconia catch of the day!!!!!!

She is really beautiful, can't forget the day I saw her :) Is this regular flight? Or upgrade?

Chan,

Nice pictures of the blue-whale...BKI airport will always have a special place in my heart :pardon:

:sorry: Shouldn't these shots be placed at the pinned BKI topic ? :sorry: B)

ARGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So envy~~~~~~~~

I never caught it before........~~~~~~

Damn thing is that I'll never get to catch this beauty from where I am, blardy MAS don't send in T7 in broad daylight into KCh anymore... what The.. F....!!!! :angry:

I can relate to you with that with an angry F word. :angry:

Edited by Adrian M

:sorry: Shouldn't these shots be placed at the pinned BKI topic ? :sorry: B)

erm.... sorry~~ hehe... I didn't see there is a pinned BKI topic... soo sorryyyy....... :unknw: :sorry:

well, the photos that I've post maybe is okay lar... but the coming are lousier... haha.... hope you guys don't mind... Enjoy!

This was taken by me... As I was not standing on the car, so the fence is visible in this one... Sorry... Pushing back!

IPB Image

Overview, note the Royal Brunei a320 at the background...

IPB Image

A b734 landing while the blue beauty at the back!

IPB Image

Heading to the runway, MAS kargo hangar at the back!

IPB Image

Before turning to the runway for its take off, sorry for the leaves...... haha..... :pardon:

IPB Image

Some more to come, enjoy!! Hehe... I love this beauty very much!

Seth, well I'm not sure about whether this is regular or upgrade flight... Maybe someone else from here can explain for us?

Ignatius, well I don't have that much money to buy the "dark side" weapon lar... Even if I buy also no use, as I'll be going back to Miri soon... Don't have much plane to spot there... And my house is soo far away from the airport... Anyway, you may come to BKI for spotting trip too~~!! :good:

Well, glad to hear that you guys like the photo, enjoy!

p/s: Sorry again, the first photo can't be resized, i've tried many times... but... can't... sorry....

ARGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So envy~~~~~~~~

I never caught it before........~~~~~~

I can relate to you with that with an angry F word. :angry:

hahaha!!! :lol:

Haiya, don't angry~ When times come, even you don't want her also cannot... She will be coming to you guys! haha... Actually this is unbeleivable for me, even until now I still wondering is it real? haha... :p

Edited by Chan CS

:lol: It's funny coz us KK spotters live near BKI also cannot catch her and u just go spot here and u caught it.... So shameful as BKI Spotter and didnt manage to catch her. :lol:

:lol: It's funny coz us KK spotters live near BKI also cannot catch her and u just go spot here and u caught it.... So shameful as BKI Spotter and didnt manage to catch her. :lol:

Nah... Nope... Actually I do spot in KK while I'm here, as I'm from KK... Just... Not full time spotter, haha!! Frankly, I went there spotting for a long time of period... This is lucky one... haha~~ :)

:good: Chan, Heliconia was the most attrative plane in MAS fleet!!! That was good shot!!!

More infomation we also can refer TK's post on Observation Hill-wall around an airliner.Maybe TK on board!!!! :clapping: :good: :clapping: :good: :clapping:

Hai-Yah ! Those pics nothing wrong lah. Maybe just too big to accomodate here, but we can still view - thank you ! :good:

It is so comforting to learn I'm not the only one in KK to stomp on my car for the sake of taking pic of an aeroplane !! :) #@%&* fence !

erm.... sorry~~ hehe... I didn't see there is a pinned BKI topic... soo sorryyyy....... :unknw: :sorry:

It's called 'BKI spotting' here at OBS Hill and was started by Samuel Chy ;) Not pinned, though, :sorry: to have mislead you :sorry:

Anyhow, great set of start-up/taxy shots...judging by the shadows it was late afternoon ?

nice pictures! and you're so lucky to have heliconia.... envy-ing... i stilll haven't got it yet with my delta fifty :)

Man man man, how hard to get Heliconia........got mine already with only 3 days in Malaysia :D

LOL come to BKI for 3 days and you'll know :lol:

Uncle Norman, Thank You very much for editing those photo for me! Haha~~!! :lol: It cost me a lots of time just to resize it... And the upload speed is slow at my place... No idea why...

Anyway, here comes the take off sequence... Just 3 more to share!

Love this? I love it very much! And the tower is at the back!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/kelvinchancs/k.jpg

Take off!

IPB Image

Positive Climb? (How to judge actually?) Look at those birds, isn't that someone will shot it down once in a while? I never see those person in charge? :mellow:

IPB Image

Yes, those photo was taken late afternoon, Uncle Pieter, she arrived 3.30pm and depart again at 5.00pm! We waited all the way just for her!

And yeah Andrew, if TK is onboard that one hope that he got took our photo too... Because my friend look very funny to stomp on his car! Everybody were looking at us actually!! Haha....

Tam, the fences are just annoying! Hopefully one day after construction, everything will get better, and don't get wrost like building taller fences!!

Come to KK everyone! Haha... There are surprise!! And now I'm getting a crazy thinking is that, maybe someone chartered a b744 flight to BKI, or an updrage flight, using the Hibiscus! Hahahaaa..... Then everyone will get crazy! Haha~!!~ :yahoo:

Edited by Norman

Uncle Norman, Thank You very much for editing those photo for me! Haha~~!! :lol: It cost me a lots of time just to resize it... And the upload speed is slow at my place... No idea why...

Chan,

You can do either one... Either you resize your photos before you upload

to Photobucket OR

You can resize in photobucket using the "EDIT" function above the particular

image in your album. It'll take you to another page where you can choose

to "Resize Image" to 75%, 50% or 25%.... You can even rotate, if you want.

But I suggest you resize first before upload, so you can upload faster...

Hey Chan,

Nice Catch of the Blue Whale..She is the 'Hottest' Tripple Roaming the Skies..

Edited by Raj

And yeah Andrew, if TK is onboard that one hope that he got took our photo too... Because my friend look very funny to stomp on his car! Everybody were looking at us actually!! Haha....

Tam, the fences are just annoying! Hopefully one day after construction, everything will get better, and don't get wrost like building taller fences!!

Come to KK everyone! Haha... There are surprise!!

LOL Back then when I spot with Samuel I also stomp up his car (Of course with his permission) :lol:

I don't mind if the fence is tall, I just don't tolerate double fence! <_>

Wat's the suprise!? :o

Hi Chan & gang , nice catch of the Heliconia in BKI.

Standing on top of your car to take photos, respect ! :o