MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Peter Smith

Congratulations LeeCH!

Many thanks again for the well wishes. Hopefully more will come but please be assured that whatever goes up to a.net will be first publised here first. That is my commitment to MW members here.

Sometimes it baffled me with their rejection reasons as well. But life goes on.

Yes, best place for spotting, like Sandeep said, is in the cockpit itself. No need for Bazooka Bigma lenses. A lens up to 200mm will be fine. If need better reach with air to air shots, just add a teleconverter or better still get a 200-400mm and scare the man on the left seat a while. RVSM airspace is the best place to spot.

And of course, our own Obs Hill is one of the best place too yeah.........MW rocks!!

yeah pretty tough to get into a.net but leechy good on ya mate! now post more pics! :D

Congrat LeeCh... :clapping: :drinks:

A.net is very challenging...

I still don't get what they meant by 'bad_common'

when I uploaded KLM B744 shot from Apron Tower...

I didn't know a lot of photog submitted KLM shots from the apron tower :pardon:

They count for the aircraft but not the aircraft + backdrops.

Maybe could Andrew explain a little bit to us?

Anyway how did you guys know about it? I didn't let anyone know about it at all. Once again many thanks. Hopefully more to come.
Was searching through aussie pics on A.nal and saw a picture that looked quite familiar...said to myself, hey LeeCH took one identical to that..then I read the phtotographer! :yahoo:

Was searching through aussie pics on A.nal and saw a picture that looked quite familiar...said to myself, hey LeeCH took one identical to that..then I read the phtotographer! :yahoo:

typo there liam? :rofl:

hahaha :pardon:

Congratulations LeeCH!

The photo is sharp and really fit to be in A.net. I am sure more will be added from your side.

Keep up the good work :clapping: :drinks:

Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum or something like that :p

Spot on. Means that aircraft in opposite direction is only 1000 ft above or below.

Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum or something like that :p

Spot on. Means that aircraft in opposite direction is only 1000 ft above or below.

Hi Norman and Radzi,

Thanks for your clarification and explanations.