MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
S V Choong

Yet another Auckland spotting

GF or Gulf Air does not fly to New Zealand. Girlfriends do, however, heaps of them daily :lol:

come on SV, don't be shy now :lol:

Thats it, Steve Irwin. Classic Australian accent. Isn't he a Queenslander?
Yer, thats why he's such a bloodyd10t! He nearly fed his newborn to a Croc once...pured10t...

Nice pics guys!

Girlfriends do, however, heaps of them daily
We call them sheep in Australia...sorry... :rofl: :rofl:

:p you guys already posted the same stuff as me, why bother? :p :lol:

Where got we Post all..Mainly only Cargolux and Atlas Air..Where's ur Thai shots and OKE as well as NCK ha?? Ur Rotation shot..Don't want to show off ur THAI Beacon shot ka???

We wanna see your GF !!! :yahoo:

Pieter,

When SV and her GF came to Guangzhou last year, even I did not manage to meet her. <_>

So how likely do you think it is to meet her on the net? :lol:

By the way, the Cargolux is so shiny, especially the wing area. Nice.

Edited by Sim Lim Shen

Yer, thats why he's such a bloodyd10t! He nearly fed his newborn to a Croc once...pured10t...

Nice pics guys!

Thank Liam.

Well A few More Shots..Sorry for the Poor Quality. my camera does'nt have what it takes to get these Kind of shots.. :)

Since the Runway was Wet, ATC asked in comming Aircraft if they could Blow and Dry the Runway.

In Comming Aircraft said No Problem.. :pardon:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Next up a few Departue Shots..Once again Sorry for the Bad Quality..

Atlas was very Light..Seen here is V1..Am i right?

IPB Image

A few ANZ Baby Boeings.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nose shot of ZK-OKE..

IPB Image

Not too sure what this Angle is Called..Sumthing new for me..Check out the Blue Cone..Must be a New Bird :)

IPB Image

Lastly..Although we didn't get MH.But I did manage to get the Baggage Containers.. :)

IPB Image

Pieter,

When SV and her GF came to Guangzhou last year, even I did not manage to meet her. <_>

So how likely do you think it is to meet her on the net? :lol:

HI, Sim,

Just want to know, if you are now in CAN?

:D

Mr Sim is in Vietnam now i think.

Last time he used to work in GuangZhou.

Oh I see, thanks for your information, another Mr. Sim, kakaka :D

Not too sure what this Angle is Called..Sumthing new for me..Check out the Blue Cone..Must be a New Bird smile.gif

This must be the SV angle eh? :lol: I have plenty of those in my JP.net photos.

Pieter,

When SV and her GF came to Guangzhou last year, even I did not manage to meet her. dry.gif

So how likely do you think it is to meet her on the net? laugh.gif

Heck, Sim, you didn't even stay at Guangzhou long enough at the time we met :lol:

my memory just refreshed.

Mr Sim is at working at Shenzen at that time, not Guangzhou. Is Shenzen near to GuangZhou?

Mr Sim is at working at Shenzen at that time, not Guangzhou. Is Shenzen near to GuangZhou?

Shenzen to GuangZhou is somehow as the way from Malacca to Singapore. Maybe the with a shorter time. :D

Did you press F5? :rofl:

Shenzen to GuangZhou is somehow as the way from Malacca to Singapore.

People say from Malacca to SIN is the same as KUL to Malacca................but I feel Malacca-SIN is unbelievebly long <_>

People say from Malacca to SIN is the same as KUL to Malacca................but I feel Malacca-SIN is unbelievebly long <_>

The TIme to Travel from Malacca to SIN is no where close to the Same as Travelling from KUL to Malacca.

I mean Trying flying on FS, say from KUL to Melacca and then Try from SIN-Melacca and see they Difference. :)

The TIme to Travel from Malacca to SIN is no where close to the Same as Travelling from KUL to Malacca.

I mean Trying flying on FS, say from KUL to Melacca and then Try from SIN-Melacca and see they Difference. :)

Raj, in fact I mean the road connection but not the air :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Raj, in fact I mean the road connection but not the air :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yea i knew :) .My point was that if u were to fly and compare both times.KUL to Melacca would not take as much Time as SIN-Melacca.So it would tell u by Road/Land itself that KUL to Melacca will be alot faster.Sorry for th Confusion.

Edited by Raj

No, Mr Sim was not working at Shenzhen. He was working at Chang-an, a town between Guangzhou and Shenzhen (near Dong-guan) located along the Guangzhou and Shenzhen Highway. We met at Guangzhou with two of his local Chinese friends and he was kind enough to come up all the way. Kudos to Mr. Sim :D

Guangzhou and Shenzhen is about 2-3 hours away by highway in a car. Shenzhen is actually closer to Hong Kong than Guangzhou. Here you go:

http://www.olamacauguide.com/image-files/m...-pearlriver.jpg

Take not of how close the airport of HK, Macau, Shenzhen, Zhuhai and Guangzhou are.... amazing!

Edited by S V Choong

This must be the SV angle eh? :lol: I have plenty of those in my JP.net photos.

Heck, Sim, you didn't even stay at Guangzhou long enough at the time we met :lol:

Hey my friend, at least I made the effort to travel all the way from Dongguan to meet you. The next day got to work lah. At least I spent long enough to window shop Ikea with you right? :lol:

No, Mr Sim was not working at Shenzhen. He was working at Chang-an, a town between Guangzhou and Shenzhen (near Dong-guan) located along the Guangzhou and Shenzhen Highway. We met at Guangzhou with two of his local Chinese friends and he was kind enough to come up all the way. Kudos to Mr. Sim :D

Guangzhou and Shenzhen is about 2-3 hours away by highway in a car. Shenzhen is actually closer to Hong Kong than Guangzhou. Here you go:

http://www.olamacauguide.com/image-files/m...-pearlriver.jpg

Take not of how close the airport of HK, Macau, Shenzhen, Zhuhai and Guangzhou are.... amazing!

SV,

Could you believe that was the only time I bothered to make a trip to Guangzhou? It is all because of you. It was certainly a wonderful night to have met you in person and had a good dinner with you. Hope to see you again soon.

By the way, Chang-an town is in Dongguan city, and it is separated from Shenzhen city (Songgang Town) by a river.

Melaka to SIN is definitely longer than Melaka to KUL. It takes me 2-2.5 hours from Melaka to JB checkpoint, while it takes me about 1.5 hours from Melaka to Sungai Besi toll. Distance wise, Melaka to KUL is about 150km, while Melaka to JB is about 250km, I think.

Edited by Sim Lim Shen

SV,

Could you believe that was the only time I bothered to make a trip to Guangzhou? It is all because of you. It was certainly a wonderful night to have met you in person and had a good dinner with you. Hope to see you again soon.

Sim, do you prefer me rather than SV?

:D :D :D :D

Sim, do you prefer me rather than SV?

:D :D :D :D

Well, I could only decide after meeting you in person :rofl:

Anyway, sure I would like to meet up with you when I travel to HKG again. Then probably we could come up with a topic like "Yet another Hong Kong spotting" or something. Of course, before that I would need to buy a better camera as well.

Well, I could only decide after meeting you in person :rofl:

Anyway, sure I would like to meet up with you when I travel to HKG again. Then probably we could come up with a topic like "Yet another Hong Kong spotting" or something. Of course, before that I would need to buy a better camera as well.

Or Yet another Shenzhen/GaungZhou spotting :lol:

Last Off topic reply here:

I am the Nike side: Just Do it !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OK. Let's get back to topic. I am still feeling outrageous that our ever reliable SV forgot to take group photo during headmaster's visit. That's outrageous. <_>