MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
S V Choong

Yet another Auckland spotting

Sorry Raj, drop dead tired last night and I went to sleep instead, didn't get to post the Air NZ 777 photos on it. Will do so tonight :p

Sorry Raj, drop dead tired last night and I went to sleep instead, didn't get to post the Air NZ 777 photos on it. Will do so tonight :p

No Worries man.Take your Time ;)

HAHAHA, go out with a Kiwi for Fish and Chips, get them to pay Eftpos...

In Kiwi talk: Fush and Chups, Iftpos

TK, you just have to remember when in NZ that Australia is only 2200km away! So close, yet so far...

(sorry, no offence intended!) rofl.gif

Did you shoot TH or AO (ops QF flight) in AKL?

LOL, funniest part is, the Australian locals thought I sounded Australian when I spoke to them..... that is of course if I didn't make the obvious part obvious.

In Australian:

Sydney = "Seed Knee"

50 = Feeffteee

60 = Seexxxtteee

V6 = Wooiseexxx ("see" as in see, the verb) :lol:

You will be surprise how similar the Kiwi and Aussie accents are. "Seven" and "pen" in Kiwi should sound fairly similar to Aussie.

one thing i know about how they talk....they dont know how to say "seven" and "six"

LOL, but not even the Americans or Canadians pronounced Six and Seven like the Aussie way, stressing the "i" sound :lol:

TK, guess you haven't heard some hardout Aussie accent yet I presumed, until you do, let me know if Kiwi accent is funny, :lol: No offence Gibby :lol:

Edited by S V Choong

TK, guess you haven't heard some hardout Aussie accent yet I presumed, until you do, let me know if Kiwi accent is funny, :lol:

No offence Gibby :lol:

Are you saying I should take-up a course before I head down for AU/NZ ??? :rofl: :rofl:

Seems to be quite different to CA/US accent(s), which I'm used to :o

HAHAHA, Aussie's speak proper english, except if they're from the bush. Then you get stuff like...

"G'day Cobber, wanna scoot off for another one at the watering hole?"

Hi mate, Would you like to come with me for a beer down at the Pub?

"You little ripper!

Wonderful

"Well F*** me dead"

WOW!

"G'day Sheila's, any chance we can get some grub?"

Evening ladies, may we order some food?

Just to name a few...

Kiwi accent is bloody hilarious! Always love hearing NZ176 leave... "Pirth Departures, New Zuland One Sivin Sux on climb sux thousand through sux hundred." The further south you go, the funnier it gets! Many from AKL you can palm off a Aussies, which is too scary to comprehend! CHOICE EH BRO!

Pieter with your accent, you're gonna stand out like a dyke in a fog...meaning, your going to stand out like an extravagent lesbian in a fog...don't ask me the origin of that saying!

Edited by Liam Gibb

Nice pics guys. Thanks for sharing. Any more pics TK? :pardon:

It's nice to see a fellow MW flying into NZ. Too bad you didn't go further south to the South Island. :sorry: Perhaps in future you can make a short holiday touring NZ. :clapping:

Gibby, my impression of Australian accent is that the crocodile hunter from the Australian Zoo episode. He wears the shorts and works in the zoo I think. What's his name again, Bruce isn't it? The words coming from his mouth, with that Australian accent is very hilarious. I can't stop laughing....

Dingo = Deengo :lol:

Fish and Chips = Feesh and Cheaps!! :lol:

CHOICE EH BRO!

Thats Maori accent, which sounds like a regular drug user bloody hilarious I must say. For some reasons, Maori likes to say "bro" or "eh bro".

South Islander of New Zealand speaks a different accent. Especially those from Invercagill and surrounding area. They roll the "R"s just like the Americans and Canadian. Invercagill.

Funny that and why does Aussie always refer the female gender as "Sheila"?

If someone says "I am taking my bitch (female dog) to the beach". In Aussie, it may sounds like "I am taking my "beach" to the beach!" . Huh? Which beach or what bitch :rofl: There are some words in Aussie does not stress their "i" sound. For example, Justin, it became Justun (same as Kiwi), instead of "Justeen".

Edited by S V Choong

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin...

WHAT A WOMBAT.

:rofl: Thats it, Steve Irwin. Classic Australian accent. Isn't he a Queenslander?

Wombats are lovely and adorable creatives! Tasmania devils too, but they are unapproachables and appearantly have a very bad temper too!

Edited by S V Choong

Hey Guys, Just went for Spotting this Morning.Weather wasn't on our side. Rainy and Overcast day but that didn't stop of us from Spotting.Shots to Come from me, SV Choong and NAresh.

Well, Saturdays is the day that there is alot of Cargo Movement in AKL.But only 3 cargo Carriers tho :( :(

First up N418MC.Busy Unloading her Cargo.

IPB Image

Next Cargo Victim.Kilo Charlie Victor.

IPB Image

Pushback from Stand 82

IPB Image

No Wonder she's the Queen of the Sky :o :o :o

IPB Image

Wohooo, got the Beacon.. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: SV this shot is for You. Since u were tyring ur best to get Cargolux strobe.

He took at least 15 shots and never Manage to get the Strobe.Dw bro this shot if for you.. :D

IPB Image

cheers and Hope u guys Enjoy them.

Edited by Raj

just to add to the collection....went spotting with SV and Raj earlier today

cargolux 744 getting ready to depart..

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thai A340-600

IPB Image

Air NZ 772...look at the size of that engine!!

IPB Image

rotation

IPB Image

got this red bird just before we got chased away by AV sec

IPB Image

More to come from SV and Raj

enjoy :D

Edited by Naresh

rotation

IPB Image

enjoy :D

Nice Rotation Shot man.Nailed it. :good:

Screwed mine up :( :( ..Bloody Security Dude.Chased us away. :angry:

Edited by Raj

Raj n Naresh, awesome shots!!!!!!

Why the cargo park near pax terminal, where the cargo warehouse?

Keep more coming :yahoo:

p/s: What u guys weapon, Naresh D200?

lol, i wish i had a D200, i'm using a crutty nikon coolpix 775, 3.1 mp, it's extremely basic..hoping to upgrade in the near future..

Hey Seth, Thanks.

That's is actually the Cargo Stand as AKL.They don't really have a Cargo Complex like Kul.Only DHL has it's on Cargo Area.Can Accomodate 2 727's at once.That's Max.

Boy i wish i had D200. I'm Using a Kodak CX6330

Raj and Naresh....

Naresh, you should dedicate the ZK-OKC's rotation shot for Raj and he was struggling a little :lol: Hey Raj, I got Thai A346's strobe though....

Also just realised ZK-OKC is taking off to HKG and she will be picking my girlfriend up at HKG tonight. Will see them both back in Akld tomorrow morning :D I am going spotting again tomorrow!! :lol:

I am using a Sony Cybershot DSC-P10. Will upload my pics later.

Edited by S V Choong

No Wonder she's the Queen of the Sky :o :o :o

IPB Image

Although weather was lousy, you guys still went to the airport for some spotting: BRAVO !!!

This shot is absolutely stunning (for a different angle) and does show the Queen's fine lines perfectly :good:

SV,

Looking forward to your GF and OKC shots to come :pardon:

Naresh, you should dedicate the ZK-OKC's rotation shot for Raj and he was struggling a little :lol: Hey Raj, I got Thai A346's strobe though....

SV, :p :p :p ..Where are ur Shots?????

Although weather was lousy, you guys still went to the airport for some spotting: BRAVO !!!

This shot is absolutely stunning (for a different angle) and does show the Queen's fine lines perfectly :good:

Thanks Pieter..No matter what the weather may be like, When we decide to go spotting we are deffinantelly going. :D

A few More Shots of Atlas Air.

Support Bar Just About to be Put Away.

IPB Image

Pushback..

IPB Image

Even Wondered how a 747 Would look straight from the Back??

Now you can :)

IPB Image

Edited by Raj

SV,

Looking forward to your GF and OKC shots to come :pardon:

:p you guys already posted the same stuff as me, why bother? :p :lol:

We wanna see your GF !!! :yahoo:

My my my , can I fit into 747 exhaust!

Excellent push back sequence Raj..............love the 747 back :)

You guys are really good handling camera.........for me, 5.2 MP, can't even get a clear shot ;)

SV, wanna see your :yahoo:

We wanna see your GF !!!

Sorry no Ah Moi pics allowed, new MWings rule in 2006 :lol:

LOL, I ain't gonna post no girlfriend here!! :lol: beside if you are heading this way Pieter, you will see her I am sure!

Sorry no Ah Moi pics allowed, new MWings rule in 2006 :lol:

LOL, I ain't gonna post no girlfriend here!! :lol: beside if you are heading this way Pieter, you will see her I am sure!

We talking about GF-Girl fren eh.... I thought Gulf Air :rofl: