MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Sanjay Thaker

MH A380...the plans..and the designs...

Hey guys..well everyone is excited bout the introduction of MH's A380 next yr..(thats if Airbus doesnt delay it anymore!!)...well we can be expecting the plane to touch down in MH's colors at KUL around Nov 2006. So, in aniticipation of that, MAS has started and i think almost completed the plans for the aircraft like the interior layout, the number of crew, no. of pax, routes and sectors, services on board, entertainment and etc.....So far, according to my dad, he has been told that there would be 26 cabin crew on board the plane, 4 tech crew as and when needed, 4 cabin classes (FC, GCC, Premium EY & EY). We obviously also know the routes would be kangaroo routes, a couple of EU destinations and so on. Now, I was just wondering, does anyone here have any other information bout how our very own A380 would be like? Any info is very much appreciated and i am sure we can all benefit from knowing it as all of us are anxiously waiting for the grand arrival of the aircraft. Thanx guys!

I hope they'll revise their livery on A380 when these planes enter the service. IMO current c/s doesn't go well with A380...

well.....its interesting to note that MH is going all french for their A380 interiors......firstly, they shunned matsushita/panasonic (the current supplier of IFE for their experience redefined programme) and instead opted for Thales' latest IFE system....and now apparently, they are in talks with EADS-SOGERMA, a french based company, on the development of an all new first class cabin, very very different and supposedly way more luxurious than the ones on 9M-MPD, MPB etc which are supplied by BE Aerospace...

im well excited of the end product and will certainly look forward to the different offerings of SQ, QF, EK, MH etc come 2006 onwards

Thats great idea by MH..i think pax are gonna choose to fly on an A380 which truly redefines air travel therefore they have to make sure our 380 is the best of the best if they wanna get a good chunk of the market..any idea what would the cabin be like?>

I agree that MH should have a new Livery for the A380 fleet, or even better, perhaps paint each A380 individually? wouldnt that be great for us spotters? No need for each to be different, but different shades of colours etc would do just fine i believe.

I think an MH A380 would look simply stunning in the present Batik motif seen on the female uniforms! That would be special and unique!

I think an MH A380 would look simply stunning in the present Batik motif seen on the female uniforms!  That would be special and unique!

5880[/snapback]

You're just kidding right ? blink.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

As long as they dont do anything remotely connected to the current male uniforms... then ill be happy with it... if they do something in that plad green colour... i might just cringe when i see it....

You're just kidding right ?  blink.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

5956[/snapback]

That would look quite cool..but it would resemble CX's "Asia World City" 744...

EK have confirmed that an ENTIRE A380 will be painted in a special colour scheme which bears a striking resemblance to their tail designs...with a touch of gold..

MH should do something uniquely different...red has always resembled us well....and there shld be a dominance of red...yet introduction of a major part of blue..maybe a lil black..and GOLD..we havent seen MH in gold cs yet...tht would look great..

I personally prefer their new livery (if they introduce it one day) will be a combination of Red (darker one, not maroon however), dark blue & dark silver.

And please keep the stunning logo (wau), a revise logo would be nice.

whats wrong with the paint they have now? sad.gif

6379[/snapback]

Not so classy mellow.gif

I personally like this (below) livery very much.

Click Me smile.gif

Sign in to follow this