MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

Spotting In Hong Kong

Thanks all. I think HK Airport is a best airport to go spotting. Even video recording. We just can stand at outside of departure main hall to do plane spotting. The aircraft will take off in front of you. Maybe someone can shown a better place to do plane spotting in HK. I had capture some video, maybe later will post it here.

Arfian Abdul Rahman, Nice photos that you have taken in HKG, I think you would enjoy that very much.

(Sorry, don't know how to call you, so I try to impolitely called you in full.)

Everyone can call me Pyan!!!

Thanks all. I think HK Airport is a best airport to go spotting. Even video recording. We just can stand at outside of departure main hall to do plane spotting. The aircraft will take off in front of you. Maybe someone can shown a better place to do plane spotting in HK. I had capture some video, maybe later will post it here.

The old HKG aka Kai Tak was an even better place to spot aircraft. You just have to be there to believe and feel it. Of course, it is no longer operational now. :sorry:

The old HKG aka Kai Tak was an even better place to spot aircraft. You just have to be there to believe and feel it. Of course, it is no longer operational now. :sorry:

I miss that wonderful period of time too <_>

One Hour transit at HKG = 100 photos :pardon:

So looking forward for my transit at HKG during noon time next month, hope the airport will be pack and full of surprises!!! Sneeze, any advice, where to go or such at HKG terminal.......last time I just use the free internet :lol:

Arfian,excellent shots there, I love the line up by the gate........bz bz bz

Edited by Seth K

So looking forward for my transit at HKG during noon time next month, hope the airport will be pack and full of surprises!!! Sneeze, any advice, where to go or such at HKG terminal.......last time I just use the free internet :lol:

When you will come to HKG?

I think you will stay inside the terminal building for the time to catch the next flight?

Anyway, just PM me if you will out for the terminal, to see if I will be free for the day.

Also, AFAIK, HKIA is now fully free for Wi-Fi internet access, so bring with you PAD/ phone/ laptop with you for the unlimited internet access.

Too bad Sneeze, can't go out.....just transit and it's limited to 1hr 30m. But I'll always pray for any obstacles that can make me hold there and meet you :p Free wireless, sounds great! But I think, I'll explore HKG instead of going online :D The flight is CX720 depart 9:20AM(yet to confirm) and continue on to North around 1PM, well better get ready to shoot me and I shoot you back :rofl:

Too bad Sneeze, can't go out.....just transit and it's limited to 1hr 30m. But I'll always pray for any obstacles that can make me hold there and meet you :p Free wireless, sounds great! But I think, I'll explore HKG instead of going online :D The flight is CX720 depart 9:20AM(yet to confirm) and continue on to North around 1PM, well better get ready to shoot me and I shoot you back :rofl:

Just try, cause Jan will be a very very very busy month.

Hope I can start my things a bit early to squeeze time out for some spotting.

Let me know the day you come and let me arrange for such a "WAR". :rofl:

Jan 24

KUL to HKG

CX 720(773)

Depart: 0950

Arrive: 1335

HKG to TPE

CX 420(333)

Depart: 1435

Arrive: 1610

Jan 28

TPE to HKG

CX 403(333)

Depat: 0925

Arrive: 1120

HKG to KUL

CX 725(333)

Depart: 1235

Arrive: 1625

Yet to be confirm......let's the war begin......hehe

hehe when i go hK also will take some photo :D ..... the photo u guys take .. the background is foggy issit because very cold ?

Jacky, that is not foggy but hazy, which is a typical situation in the Hong Kong winter, due to the north wind blows from Mainland China.

huh ? the hazy in malaysia is because of forest fire.... but i dun think HK one is tat kind of haze.... issit more like the haze in genting ? :p

Edited by Jacky Goh

huh ? the hazy in malaysia is because of forest fire.... but i dun think HK one is tat kind of haze.... issit more like the haze in genting ? :p

that one not call mist? fog?

The one in HK is still classified as hazy, that are not caused by the forest fire, but the pollution of the industrial plates in China.

Long haven't posted any photos here,

at the mean time, long haven't got any acceptances too.

So I would take the chance to post/ show some of my current shots that are quality enough to be acceptted by J.net but not A.net :sorry: :sorry:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5893351

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5893350

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5893342

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5893334

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5893327

Thanks so much

So I would take the chance to post/ show some of my current shots that are quality enough to be acceptted by J.net but not A.net :sorry: :sorry:

So sorry to hear that Sneeze :(

Is A.net's photo screeners expect more from good photos than J.net?

I uploaded one photo to J.net but it got rejected :( :cray:

Edited by Andrew Ong

So sorry to hear that Sneeze :(

Is A.net's photo screeners expect more from good photos than J.net?

I uploaded one photo to J.net but it got rejected :( :cray:

Well, I don't know. But I hope I know so that I can improve.

Doubt A.net or J.net will approve these photos taken during my visit to HK last August. :sorry: Taken from inside MAS' B747, 2nd seat from window seat

imga0204yo5.jpg

imga0203gs1.jpg

imga0205vt3.jpg

Doubt A.net or J.net will approve these photos taken during my visit to HK last August. :sorry: Taken from inside MAS' B747, 2nd seat from window seat

Taken right after landing and taxiing to the gate?

Nice shots

Just accepted one more by JP.net

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5895276

The only upload of for this round.

Razlan,

Love the NW freighter (for obvious reasons :pardon: ) !!!

Taken right after landing and taxiing to the gate?

Nice shots

ur r absolutely right, tq

Razlan,

Love the NW freighter (for obvious reasons :pardon: ) !!!

me too, color scheme is unique