MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Jonathan Kong

MalaysianWings is turning one!

Tomorrow, 24-06-2006 will be MalaysianWings one year anniversary!

Yes, we are one year old. I would like to invite members to come to KLIA tomorrow morning for spotting!

Please do come and we can enjoy a really fun day spotting at KLIA! :good:

Cheers!

Congratulations!!!!! To all MalaysianWingers . . . it has always been great fun 'eavesdropping" on your very interesting (and often hilarious) discussions.

A pity that none of us from the other side of the scenic bridge could not make it to KUL for this celebrations and photo shoot . . . (we will be late by about a week). But we join in your celebrations in spirit.

In preparing earlier in anticipation of such a discussion, I went about meddling with a photo of an airship taken at the Paris Air Show last year . . . hoping that M-Wings continue to soar and yet may the discussions always remain "light" and fun.

IPB Image

It got so fun playing around with pictures and turning them into congratulatory postcards that I decided to meddle with this shot of (naturally) a Malaysia Airlines B744 taken last year at AMS - absolutely my favourite spotting location in the world (after Kai Tak).

IPB Image

Why "stop at two" (previously a Singapore government Family Planning slogan which has since been reversed) . . . so I gave myself the chance and joy of doing no. 3 . . . featuring a Beluga at Findenwerder taken last year in Jun.

IPB Image

So collectively, these three images comes saying "Three Cheers to Malaysian Wings!!!" Happy Anniversary.

KC Sim

Hi guys. i've never been to KL before :( but this forum has always been great fun with interesting stuff. Hope to meet up with you guys someday. :)

IPB Image

Happy Birthday to MalaysianWings. :yahoo:

Edited by XuanHao

Happy Birthday to Malaysianwings :yahoo:

But then, I can't make it for spotting. Sorry guys

IPB Image

Happy Birthday, Malaysian Wings!

I will be there for the spotting session tomorrow, needed someone to pick me up from either MTB or LCC-T, will reach there around 9 - 10am, let's celebrate :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MalaysianWings

This is best time to give a big credit to all MalaysianWings.com staff

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Happy birthday MWings!!! :clapping: :clapping: :drinks:

I don't have any post card for MWings.

Really this is the 1st year ah ? I thought it has been years chatting and sharing here. :pardon:

You guys enjoy tomorrow and anyone popping champagne ? :p

Happy Birthday to Malaysianwings :yahoo:

But then, I can't make it for spotting. Sorry guys

Del, if weather good tomorrow we celebrate it in KCH :good:

..make it a Malaysian-wide celebration :good:

Edited by Nick R.

Happy birthday Malaysianwings.. :D

Tomorow morning, should be obs. hill right ? I'll maybe there, not confirm yet.. :)

Edited by Mohd Idham

IPB Image

And I have sent Uncle Pieter heading to KUL to share the join with you all. :p :p :p :p

Edited by Sneeze Lam

hi guys!

:drinks: to MW.this my 1st post :lol: .all the while i just click click click and see see see onli. :p

but MW is turning one!!so any how, must wish "happy birthday malaysianwings!!"

u guys out there are great!! :drinks:

ck

Happy Birthday MW!! Can't go spotting la~ in Sydney now. Let's see if Sydney airport uses rwy25 for arrivals tomorrow :)

Welcome to MW, Chun Kit. ;)

Happy 1st Anniversary MalaysianWings.

Hope you guys have a wonderful spotting session tomorrow.

Happy Birthday MW!! Can't go spotting la~ in Sydney now. Let's see if Sydney airport uses rwy25 for arrivals tomorrow :)

Welcome to MW, Chun Kit. ;)

Well my room is right next to the flight path as well and due to the fog in ADL today SQ 229 arrived ADL at 1225 instead of 0745. The flight was diverted to MEL.

Fog patches are forecasted for tomorrow as well. So will see if its as forecasted. ADL was shut for a couple of hours this morning.