MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Yuh Loh

Jetphotos.net Spotting Groups

do you guys mind if i join? i just have a couple shots there now already, 7 i think, with a couple more that need to be edited from my various trips to NZ, etc

but how do you find out your ID?

my name for that is Ken Kour, or kourkk (login name)

Ken, as a general rule of Malaysianwings, everyone is equal here and everyone is welcomed. Please PM Chaity :)

Chaity, thanks for the invite, 9M-BBB (me) has joined the group. Is it possible to ask them to change my ID? Was supposed to be 9V-BBB (MSA 707) but typed in 9M instead :(

Hey Sneeze, are you going to join us??

Edited by S V Choong

do you guys mind if i join? i just have a couple shots there now already, 7 i think, with a couple more that need to be edited from my various trips to NZ, etc

but how do you find out your ID?

my name for that is Ken Kour, or kourkk (login name)

Hi Ken, you can get your ID from your own profile.

Another short cut, find your own photo and view it. On the Address Bar info, you can see the ID too.

Once you have your ID, anyone in the group can invite you to join.

Ken, as a general rule of Malaysianwings, everyone is equal here and everyone is welcomed. Please PM Chaity :)

Chaity, thanks for the invite, 9M-BBB (me) has joined the group. Is it possible to ask them to change my ID? Was supposed to be 9V-BBB (MSA 707) but typed in 9M instead :(

Hey Sneeze, are you going to join us??

You are welcome SV Choong since I know your ID.

Not so sure about changing your ID. If you have 2 IDs there, then you can invite the other 9V-BBB yourself ? :huh:

Hi Ken, tried to send you the invite but someone already did.

Just wait for your invitation mail. :good:

Hi Ken, tried to send you the invite but someone already did.

Just wait for your invitation mail. good.gif

Thats "someone" was me :p

Ken Kour, please check your email(s) for the invitation. Found your user ID before you did, sorry.

The other day, some guys I met at KLIA asked me what is this Jet Photos group all about. I told them I don't know anything about it. Is it still active?

The other day, some guys I met at KLIA asked me what is this Jet Photos group all about. I told them I don't know anything about it. Is it still active?

Hi Flee, the group is still in JetPhotos.

Here's the link about JetPhotos group --> http://www.jetphotos.net/members/groups.php

For the photo group member, you may notice their name & follow by the group name.

Here's the link to MalaysianWings group photos --> http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?group_id=36

I hope the link above can work.

Hi Flee, I just visited my long idle JetPhotos account.

Any member in JP Malaysianwings group can invite any member to join. Just need to key in the UserID.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find yours or even mine. Haha!

Perhaps some active members in JetPhotos can invite you or any member wish to join the group.

Thanks Chaity... actually it is not for me (I have few photos and do not upload regularly) - but I just could not tell them what the group is all about! I have no info about it to tell them! :blush:

Edited by flee