MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Tony

Sydney 12JUN06

Nica Shots Tony..

Like the ANZ A320..Good catch..Lookout for the T7..

Transmile will be operating for DHL as VH-DHE has gone to Subang for Maintainance..So Spot TGK all u can..

Looking fwd for More Balcony Action.. :)

Oh just want to meet some of you guys there. Been holiday in Sydney and Melbourne. For sydney it too late, going of today and flying of to Melbourne. So is there any MW member in melbourne.

For Tony, nice picture you have. BTW to bad can't meet you even I stay near by your place at Kingsford. Know one of your friend call Chung. Also stay near by there. Happen to be that I open MW and look at this forum and at a suddent he say "huh" I know this guy. So build up intention to know you but too bad you where not here and when to Melbourne. So that it.

Leo! Greetings! PER is a solid base for MW-ers! Liam Gibb (Gibby), Myself and some other very nice MW-ers are PER spotters (although I am now transitioning between PER and KUL). Do contact us if you wish to go spotting in PER or KUL :)

Great shots Tony! I should have visited you in SYD when I was there a few weeks ago! :D

G'day Leo, as Sandeep mentioned i'm from Perth, the nicest city, located on the better side of Australia...

Tony, how can you get bored of JQ 320's!! They are superb!!

Awesome shots mate!!

Sorry for the late reply, guys - been away to Melbourne for the past week, as some of you would have noticed from another thread. More pics there: http://www.malaysianwings.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2846

Enjoy! :)

Indeed, if I am not mistaken, there were more than 10 international fllights rerouted to BNE that morning and caused BNE airport a heavy 'traffic jam' :help:

Heard something similar as such. Some diverted to MEL.

Yes, I am. In SYD :)

Which part? :lol: Jom spotting when the weather warms up a bit more. :drinks:

For Tony, nice picture you have. BTW to bad can't meet you even I stay near by your place at Kingsford. Know one of your friend call Chung. Also stay near by there. Happen to be that I open MW and look at this forum and at a suddent he say "huh" I know this guy. So build up intention to know you but too bad you where not here and when to Melbourne. So that it.

WAH!! The world is such a small small place, isn't it? He lives on the street parallel to the one I'm living on. :D Well, drop me a PM next time you visit Sydney ;)

Great shots Tony! I should have visited you in SYD when I was there a few weeks ago! :D

Adui~! So what held you back? :nea:

Tony, how can you get bored of JQ 320's!! They are superb!!

JQ 320's, QF 767's, QF 330's...too much of them makes it standard. Heliconia, Hibiscus, UA new c/s, JAL and Fiji special c/s - they are unique. :rofl: Speaking of which, very few of the unique ones fly past my balcony :angry: Maybe I should drag one of my friends along next week for a spotting session :lol:

Stay tuned for more... :yahoo:

My panning shots are hopeless, aren't they? :sorry: So to make myself feel better, I turned over to the roundabout and did a long exposure night shot (4 seconds).

IPB Image

Now I'm happy :yahoo: And I should get back to study :mellow: :help:

Nice one, you got that view from your apartment? Sweet! My apartment faces an ugly block of bricks - the magistrate :rolleyes:

Which part? :lol: Jom spotting when the weather warms up a bit more. :drinks:

Lane Cove :) a bit far from SYD airport. Anyway, every morning there is a lot of wide bodies fly over my place approaching runway 16, especially from Asia.

Edited by Kee Hooi Yen

Nice one, you got that view from your apartment? Sweet! My apartment faces an ugly block of bricks - the magistrate :rolleyes:

The dark side (of my place) = NOISY traffic!

Lane Cove :) a bit far from SYD airport. Anyway, every morning there is a lot of wide bodies fly over my place approaching runway 16, especially from Asia.

Sounds familiar... I think it's one of the places on the way to Chatswood?

Sorry guys, this thread went into hibernation for the past month due to uni work, exams, Open Days etc.

SO~

Lousy weather: thick and dark clouds scattered all over the place.

Good fun: strong wind all the way.

Pics are being editted...Please wait... :D

Sorry guys, this thread went into hibernation for the past month due to uni work, exams, Open Days etc.

SO~

Lousy weather: thick and dark clouds scattered all over the place.

Good fun: strong wind all the way.

Pics are being editted...Please wait... :D

Done hibernate eh Tony, I thought the whole winter which is 3 months.......... :rofl: Can't wait for SYD pixs!!! :clapping:

Edited by Seth K

oh well, Winter+Uni+Work = Longer hibernation :rofl:

This is how terrible weather 'looks' good...

IPB Image

Note the 'little' Qantas aircraft on the right of the photo...

Edited by Tony

Just noticed something: Started this thread on 12 June, and I'm now posting up pics taken on 12 September!!

Hope supporters are still here, given the looong hibernation. :lol:

Qantas 763ER

IPB Image

Let's fly JETSTAR!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

IPB Image

IPB Image

More to come...

Hey Tony,

Nice shots mate. Really like them! However...did your cam not focus on the Jetstar Aircraft...or was there some condensation on your lens?

Hey Tony,

Nice shots mate. Really like them! However...did your cam not focus on the Jetstar Aircraft...or was there some condensation on your lens?

:rofl: Ah, you noticed! My fingers were kinda numb when I was doing some of the earlier shots. I had serious trouble trying to focus on most of the aircraft, so one way or another, I've only got a few 'good' shots out of the session. :angry:

Oh, there was very strong wind - hence the numb fingers. :sorry:

ANYway...

A few more Baby Buses :D

Air NZ from Queenstown. Flight 831 in the beautiful light of sunset...

IPB Image

Air NZ (NZ783) from Christchurch followed immediately. Got da RED belly button! :yahoo:

IPB Image

Look! Strobe lights!! One on the wing, one on the tail. :rolleyes: Blink-blink...blink-blink...

IPB Image

To be continued...

Really LOVE the NZ A320's, these never to be seen overhere in AMS :(

Hope you can share some more in the future for us all to enjoy :good: ;)

The last few...

~Usual suspects of PROPS~

Baby T-REX

IPB Image

They DASH in quickly and DASH out in no time!

IPB Image

AIRLINK??? First time seeing this little guy on approach. Knew of its existence through one of my GA subjects.

IPB Image

And I have no idea what is he doing here...

IPB Image