MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Kelvin B

Aeroplane Photos

nice pics guys.

Can you guys tell me your camera model. I'm planning to invest on one!

Chaity, ur pics, did you photoshop it? :p Very sharp

Edwin, I did PS those photos. It was really a sunny day for phtography. :good:

As mentioned by Capt Radzi, I am one of the CANON user. Old 300D in silver color.

Thanks again guys for your comments.

I will add more photos after my 9AM meeting this morning.

Ya laaa... Bright sides onslought here....

Even the stormtrooper shines without editing.. :clapping:

Wonder what ever happen to the dark siths over on the Obs Hill... :unknw:

Where're their images... :pardon:

Ya laaa... Bright sides onslought here....

Even the stormtrooper shines without editing.. :clapping:

Wonder what ever happen to the dark siths over on the Obs Hill... :unknw:

Where're their images... :pardon:

Dark siders captured in RAW mode and needed more time to process :db:

or hang over from previous night happy hours ? :drinks:

Bright sides: Incoming... Dark Sith is here...

IPB Image

Trying something different. This was captured on Saturday :)

IPB Image

15 minutes to 7pm.... Nice golden light with the menacing clouds above her :drinks:

IPB Image

Cargolux = Sunday :)

IPB Image

Flying pencil :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Storm Trooper reporting in, o great Emperor of the Dark Sith Lords....... nice 773...!

Here is the last of the jumbos I got that day...

Saudi Arabian 747-300 (HZ-AIP).

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

kelvin. :drinks: :drinks: i like the sequence. and that madam china above the piano keys looks fantastic.

Here's more photos from Sunday.

There were some 4WDs convoy came spotting

IPB Image

They came prepared with cameras and even video to film their 4WDs with plane landing

IPB Image

Poor Kelvin, tired of chasing flying umbrella and time to check the result of his shots.

Next time bring a stool like the guy in the next photo.

IPB Image

At about noon, Emperor Kong came to 32L in his dreamliner. He brought along 2 "foreign spotters/labours" to serve him in the intense heat :lol: :lol: (KC and Mischa, just joking ah)

IPB Image

Now you guys know why less photos from the Dark Sith. Busy doing something rather than spotting :rofl:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Flying pencil :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Emperor, No offending, I would like to know if there really some reasons that it is not easy to have an excellent focusing, espeically for the -300 pencil. I am not saying that any of you are currently having such problem. But at least, I am always headache with the pencil, since I was always taken shots with them that in out-focusing. :( :(

At about noon, Emperor Kong came to 32L in his dreamliner. He brought along 2 "foreign spotters/labours" to serve him in the intense heat :lol: :lol: (KC and Mischa, just joking ah)

IPB Image

Emperor, so soft huh..............? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IPB Image

15 minutes to 7pm.... Nice golden light with the menacing clouds above her :drinks:

Jonathan, This shot is Awesome..Really Like it..

Emperor, No offending, I would like to know if there really some reasons that it is not easy to have an excellent focusing, espeically for the -300 pencil. I am not saying that any of you are currently having such problem. But at least, I am always headache with the pencil, since I was always taken shots with them that in out-focusing

Try focusing on the wording... or join Dark side :drinks:

IPB Image

wah... I feel like EMPEROR!

HAHA!

Brilliant shots as always!

Where are does guys from Emperor.

I think you guys really need to highlight spotting MAB probably they can recognise it or something.

yea....mane EK....testing...testing

Testing testing...

mana MH734... :lol:

Haiyaa, sudah ada?

Edited by Mohd Idham

MANA EK?! :huh:

Sorry lar, while I was there, no EK went by.

Qatar close enough or not?

A300-600R A7-ABV

IPB Image

IPB Image

Kelvin,

Now... those are sharp images of Qatar... :good:

Chaity... Lord Siths so good at doing other things

AND spotting...

from their experiences,

they had tough time to select good images to share...

'cos all of them are good... :yahoo: :yahoo:

Proof: See Golden Thai... :good:

That is one very nice image, Jon...

You do "feel like" Emperor... you're the Emperor :rofl:

Nice shots guys.... :clapping:

kelvin, nice shots you have there..... now hoping to join you guys spotting at the hill... when i got a tele lense next month :D

keep more coming.....

for photoshop skills, i recommend you to pick up a copy of Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS2 DVD at lowyat.... you will learn a lot there...

Firstly, thanks to Jonathan, TK and Azahan for the grand hospitality . . . and it was nice to once again meet Chaity plus a few others! I had a great time and wished there were more daylight hours.

Inspite of the fact that I failed in my quest to photograph the Hibiscus B744s and Heliconia B772, I was most pleasantly surprised to catch Yemenia's A332 7O-ADT (this is something I don't imagine ever seeing at Changi).

IPB Image

Inspired by Azahan's superb nose shots, I too decided to do the nose job on something which regularly flies into Changi from Sneeze's hometown.

IPB Image

Another pleasant surprise was Thai's B777-300 in new colours! With Thai using the A300-600s to SIN lately, this was a dream sighting.

IPB Image

I particularly like the approach to runway 32L . . . even a common subject like the MH B734 was interesting.

IPB Image

Air Mauritius B762ER is always a joy to watch, and it did a spritely take-off from 32R . . . enroute to where else but Changi.

IPB Image

And the final subject for me and Mischa before The Emperor rushed us back to KL for our bus ride back to SIN . . . the most patriotic looking plane in Malaysia! I hope this is replicated eventually on an A320.

IPB Image

Once again, thanks guys . . . and by the way, the KFC from KLIA is truly delicious! Better than from any KFC outlet in all of Singapore and Thailand!!!

KC Sim

[And the final subject for me and Mischa before The Emperor rushed us back to KL for our bus ride back to SIN . . . the most patriotic looking plane in Malaysia! I hope this is replicated eventually on an A320.

IPB Image

Once again, thanks guys . . . and by the way, the KFC from KLIA is truly delicious! Better than from any KFC outlet in all of Singapore and Thailand!!!

KC Sim

I'll never forget the AK-AAI aka Jalur Gemilang. I flew on it last December from LGK to KUL after watching LIMA 2005. Just before take-off it developed some mechanical problem, so we were ordered to disembark while the technical people rectified it. We disembarked after 1 hour delay. Then it encountered turbulence, even dropping suddenly about 5 meters at one moment. I had a real scare.

Kelvin, Really Enjoyed Those 747 Touchdown Shots..Smoky Smoky.. :good: :good:

KC Sim, Awesome shots from you..Must say ur Air Mauritius shot was superb..With the Background of those trees as well those grey clouds = Nice Shot... :)

Inspired by Azahan's superb nose shots, I too decided to do the nose job on something which regularly flies into Changi from Sneeze's hometown.

IPB Image

KC Sim

Thansk for the excellent pencil nose shot. In reward, I would like to post this:

IPB Image