MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Izanee

Emirates increases flights to KUL

hey guys....good news. i was just checking amadeus.net and this is what I found!

from oct - EK will be flying 10x weekly to KUL - 8 flights with 77W non stop! 2 flights with 332 non stop!!!

good news indeed!

imran - can u confirm this bro???

hey guys....good news. i was just checking amadeus.net and this is what I found!

from oct - EK will be flying 10x weekly to KUL - 8 flights with 77W non stop! 2 flights with 332 non stop!!!

good news indeed!

imran - can u confirm this bro???

F A R K !!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

8 x 77W :o :o :o

Woahh...gonna call my contacts right now!

8 flights with 77W non stop!

That would be awesome if true :p

I think they will use the high-density one ......

YESSS!!!!!

IPB Image

A mere 4 flights weekly?

Just wondering - does EK have traffic rights between KUL and SIN?

Keith,

Im sure the database will be updated accordingly in due time. EK is known for its "delayed updates"... :pardon: :nea:

Traffic rights between KUL-SIN..I dont think so.

woo hoo! 77W with ice.....i think i might just start flying ek!

not to mention dxb-man sector has briyani on the menu

ATW Daily News published this today, 18aug06:

Emirates is set to increase services to the Asia/Pacific region from Sept. 1. Perth flights will rise from 10-times-weekly to twice-daily, Hong Kong to 17-times-weekly from twice-daily and Kuala Lumpur to nine-times-weekly from eight. The carrier said it intends to raise capacity to Bangkok, Singapore, Jakarta and Manila by year end.

no wonder i saw so many middle-eastern visitors around at LGK... another good news for spotters then.. :)

no wonder i saw so many middle-eastern visitors around at LGK... another good news for spotters then.. :)

Which one is good for spotters? Middle eastern or the middle eastern airlines? :rofl:

Which one is good for spotters? Middle eastern or the middle eastern airlines? :rofl:

of course the airline.... nothing to spot on those middle eastern.... i guess you know what i mean :lol:

ps: moderator delete this if you found it abit offensive :nea:

Hmmm...many members would beg to differ...

*koff koff* Sexy Syrian *koff koff*

Agree agreee, with MH flights to Syria + their own metal, spotters can expect more sexy Syrian :p

Agree agreee, with MH flights to Syria + their own metal, spotters can expect more sexy Syrian :p

*Ahem*..

Sexy Syrian is mine...and she's in Dubai lol :rofl:

btw...OT :ph34r:

*Ahem*..

Sexy Syrian is mine...and she's in Dubai lol :rofl:

btw...OT :ph34r:

From the Sexy Syrian pix I saw sometimes ago doesn't convice me she's urs :rolleyes: :rofl:

hey guys...just arrived back from LGW via DXB. the flight from DXB to KUL was supposed to be on a 772 but the changed it to their old 773. full flight with the majority of passengers stopping off at KUL - lots of europeans, arabs, malaysians.

this is good news....no wonder they are changing it to 77W in october...demand is still strong to KUL. however, this is the peak season. getting from UK to malaysia vv was difficult..all flights were fully booked. emirates should capitalise on the lack of MH services to and fro UK and fill in the gap. even gulf air/sri lankan etc was unavailable.

hey guys...just arrived back from LGW via DXB. the flight from DXB to KUL was supposed to be on a 772 but the changed it to their old 773. full flight with the majority of passengers stopping off at KUL - lots of europeans, arabs, malaysians.

this is good news....no wonder they are changing it to 77W in october...demand is still strong to KUL. however, this is the peak season. getting from UK to malaysia vv was difficult..all flights were fully booked. emirates should capitalise on the lack of MH services to and fro UK and fill in the gap. even gulf air/sri lankan etc was unavailable.

Welcome back home bro! Ahh...u went via LGW...which aircraft did you manage to get on? During the summer months...the high-load routes served by EK will definitely see a larger aircraft being utilized.

*hint hint* A380 to KUL *hint hint* :pardon:

alright imran! its a flying visit this time...going to KK tomorrow am...then back on the 27th. hopefully can get to do some spotting after that!

flew on 77W from LGW to DXB, then 773 to KUL. enjoyed the ICE system...when it actually worked!

nice stewardesses either way... the arab/asian ones are really nice generally...few of the eastern european ones...they're just so grumpy.

pity, as my junior at the moment is a hot polish chick...and the one before that.. !

really nice and sweet...but absolutely hopeless at work.

WARNING WARNING !

EK will increase the capacity to KUL by deploying the 77W starting this Winter. This new 77W will only feature the traditional cradle Biz seat (50" of pitch, 6 rows in 2-3-2 = 42 Biz seats) and there will be 400 seats in EY with LESS PITCH. The arrangement in EY will still be in the 3-4-3 set up but will feature ONLY 31" of pitch instead of 34" of pitch (all of the current EK 77W in service now still have 34" of pitch in EY) !!!!

**The EK 77W with tighter pitch (31" instead of 34") is labelled as B777-300ER ULR.

3-class B777-300ER ULR

- First Class > 12 seats (flatbed)

- Business > 42 seats (lie-flat, 60" of pitch)

- Economy > 304 seats (31" of pitch ONLY)

2-class B777-300ER ULR

- Business > 42 seats (cradle, 50" of pitch)

- Economy > 400 seats (31" of pitch ONLY)

WARNING WARNING !

EK will increase the capacity to KUL by deploying the 77W starting this Winter. This new 77W will only feature the traditional cradle Biz seat (50" of pitch, 6 rows in 2-3-2 = 42 Biz seats) and there will be 400 seats in EY with LESS PITCH. The arrangement in EY will still be in the 3-4-3 set up but will feature ONLY 31" of pitch instead of 34" of pitch (all of the current EK 77W in service now still have 34" of pitch in EY) !!!!

**The EK 77W with tighter pitch (31" instead of 34") is labelled as B777-300ER ULR.

3-class B777-300ER ULR

- First Class > 12 seats (flatbed)

- Business > 42 seats (lie-flat, 60" of pitch)

- Economy > 304 seats (31" of pitch ONLY)

2-class B777-300ER ULR

- Business > 42 seats (cradle, 50" of pitch)

- Economy > 400 seats (31" of pitch ONLY)

Where'd you get this info? :huh:

Where'd you get this info? :huh:

EK timetable. The B777-300ER ULR will be operational this Winter. The current EK 2-class 77W and 773 in service now only have 42 seats in Biz and 385 seats in EY. The 2-class B777-300ER ULR will have 400 seats in EY.

EK timetable. The B777-300ER ULR will be operational this Winter. The current EK 2-class 77W and 773 in service now only have 42 seats in Biz and 385 seats in EY. The 2-class B777-300ER ULR will have 400 seats in EY.

31" seat pitch? Holy Cow!

Thank god I'll be up front! :good: :drinks: