MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal

Do you know if any airline allows passengers on the jumpseat. like airasia? :help:

By the way, Gavin, if you read this, please change my name to Mr S, which is my REAL name

Edited by flying_penguin

Do you know if any airline allows passengers on the jumpseat. like airasia? :help:

By the way, Gavin, if you read this, please change my name to Mr S, which is my REAL name

Pilots who allow you to enter cockpit is friendly enough. Dont think of being offered as jumseater in any airlines, especially after 911. :drinks:

For CX, as i know, ONLY the company's staffs with permission of the captain will be allowed to take the jumpseat. correct me if I am wrong.

you can definitely jumpseat on longhaul flights if you're the relief pilot :D

when i was a kid i would get my mom to ask for me :p , the friendly flightcrew would always oblige :yahoo:

MH and Royal Brunei .

Now i'm in form 5 ... tried asking myself , no luck :sorry:

when i was a kid i would get my mom to ask for me :p , the friendly flightcrew would always oblige :yahoo:

MH and Royal Brunei .

Same here.

When I was a kid, the F/A ask my parents instead of I ask myself :good:

Qantas!

Last year Form3, ask TG MD-11's crew, "Sorry, you are not allowed to visit the cockpit." :sorry: :angry:

MH and Royal Brunei .

When you were a kid, it was pre-911 - flight crew could afford to be friendly and obliging then

It is now post-911 - flight crew will probably end up jobless (or worse, dead) if they try to be friendly and obliging nowadays

How the world has changed !!