MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Robert

MH 1 Caught in the jet blast

Sadly some nasty comments but this comment did make he laugh "Someone stick a BMW badge on the front"

Pretty common for LHR 

With social media and tik tok on about airlines are pressured to give useless statements explaining aviation terms that normal people would not understand. Just weeks ago airasia had an air turnback that required holding and some local city council cinabeng could not understand why they had to hold and was confused of air pressurization issue not being the main point to the tech fault.

https://www.malaysianow.com/news/2023/05/03/airasia-passengers-up-in-arms-after-china-flight-scare

Infact even Ryanairs nasty hard landings are by the books.

FB_IMG_1683618575535.jpg

Edited by jahur

I feel like this would have been a bigger issue (possible runway incursion and not following ATC's orders?) but I guess the YouTuber is just doing it for clicks. I watched it without sound but it appears that the video was solely focusing on MH aircraft - who knew if the BA plane took off or if BA needed to exit the runway and check some stuff again.

Latest exhibit

Lawyer asks why O&G workers allowed to cut queue at Miri Airport

https://www.theborneopost.com/2023/05/10/lawyer-asks-why-og-workers-allowed-to-cut-queue-at-miri-airport/

All O&G helicopter operators have their own inhouse ground support team and avsec. Prescreening immigration checks are also done landside unlike commercial passengers. So why this lawyer is all chalked up or are passengers so offended nowadays.

In this picture it appears they are queing up in separate line and then merging with normal passenger que. Have seen this before in east malaysia O&G cities like Labuan and Miri where O&G workers just barge through the que. There was no placard installed to show this group have priority unlike "give way to aircrew" signs. Hence i do understand why this issue came up.  

11 hours ago, jahur said:

Latest exhibit

Lawyer asks why O&G workers allowed to cut queue at Miri Airport

https://www.theborneopost.com/2023/05/10/lawyer-asks-why-og-workers-allowed-to-cut-queue-at-miri-airport/

All O&G helicopter operators have their own inhouse ground support team and avsec. Prescreening immigration checks are also done landside unlike commercial passengers. So why this lawyer is all chalked up or are passengers so offended nowadays.

6 minutes ago, Pall said:

There was no placard installed to show this group have priority unlike "give way to aircrew" signs. Hence i do understand why this issue came up.  

Its pretty much the standard to always give way to crew and charter based guests first everywhere there's no need for signs. The only thing i see here is the lawyer as usual is not happy that certain groups(at most 17pax for the aw-139 helicopter) can bypass queueing the immigration. Well he is in for a rough ride if he is in the US. 

Sign in to follow this