MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

WMKK 12/05/2006

:good:

buy sigma 50-500 dumbbell laaa. i cannot leave without it. excellent nose shots and can make your arm and shoulder look tougher to impress yati. :good:

squezzing funky lily as tight as possible while pieter was far far away. syiok ooh.

:good: Agreed, get the 50-500... for my Oly haha.. imagine the 2x crop factor... whooo 100-1000mm hahahahha :rofl: I think i will only catch heat waves with 1000mm :rofl: :D

B)-->

QUOTE(Kelvin B @ May 17 2006, 11:36 PM) 49349[/snapback]

Guys,

Lovely photos as usual.... :). Enjoyed viewing them...

I saw Norman mention RM25k. hmmmmm...... wow.... amazing prices for these lenses. I guess the quality does show in the photos... :D.

Looking forward to more shots... :).

No laa Kelvin... nobody using the RM25K Nikkor 200-400mm yet... :nea:

Unless Leech took up Radzi's advice and invest into 70-200VR and the 200-400 :rofl:

Yuh Loh, nice meeting you too. Where did you went lah after tah pow? Never come back....

CH, when I got back to the hill, your car was not there, I thought you went back to KL. Further, the sky was crying, then I decided to go home. Damn, I should drive around to hunt for you guys. Anyway, nice meeting with you, TA & JK. Will go to airport during tomorrow evening.

I kena tipu according to my mum, I went to KLIA downtown for lunch. A Hok Kien Mee and a plate of sayur cost me RM35, further, bad taste.

Edited by Yuh Loh

CH, when I got back to the hill, your car was not there, I thought you went back to KL. Further, the sky was crying, then I decided to go home. Damn, I should drive around to hunt for you guys. Anyway, nice meeting with you, TA & JK. Will go to airport during tomorrow evening.

I kena tipu according to my mum, I went to KLIA downtown for lunch. A Hok Kien Mee and a plate of sayur cost me RM35, further, bad taste.

yuh loh. nice meeting. may be i see you again with emperor tomorrow.

Almost one and a half weeks late.....but excuse me a bit lah guys OK?? Busy flying mah. And also learning Photoshop. All by myself with no sifu teaching here. Here is my work on two of the shots I have. Comments on framing, sharpness, color, contrast and etc etc etc.....all welcomed....thank you.

MH's MH

IPB Image

IPB Image

Do not want to share SQ pic here la. Boring leh everyday see same thing......like I have always said......everyday eat laksa....sometimes must eat nasi lemak also......kekeke

is your white balance on "shade"... LeeCH?

YuLoh is in town??? no wonder i saw the photo of my plane departing from Mumbai..taken by you.

TK,

Both photos were taken with Auto and captured with RAW. Used Adobe RAW plug in to correct WB. B734 on cloudy while A330 on Direct Sunlight. Reflecting actual conditions on capture that day.

LeeCh,

I found the color from Adobe RAW plug-in a bit off

as compared to Nikon Capture. Wanna try NC 4?

You can download a time limited trial copy from NikonUSA website ;)

Mr Tortoise is back from Brisbane. And in the mood for some editing. Hope you guys like it. Comments appreciated.

Captain: "Positive Climb, Gear up"

First Officer: "Gears or gear?"

Captain: "Just pull the damn lever up will you??!!"

First Officer: "Captain kapten, how come our lumber wan n jin cower blu arh? And the chap chap thing hor....at the end of the wings how....use for poking is it ah?" :rofl:

IPB Image

Now everyone can walk in the sky (Yati, Azahan, Lily, Pieter, Erna, Norman, Auntie, Syakir, Meor, Ah Pek, Ah Beng, Ali....) .....and they are walking happily with a boy in the bicycle of course (that is Emperor when....he was younger)

IPB Image

Happy viewing

Mr Tortoise is back from Brisbane. And in the mood for some editing. Hope you guys like it. Comments appreciated.

Captain: "Positive Climb, Gear up"

First Officer: "Gears or gear?"

Captain: "Just pull the damn lever up will you??!!"

First Officer: "Captain kapten, how come our lumber wan n jin cower blu arh? And the chap chap thing hor....at the end of the wings how....use for poking is it ah?" :rofl:

Now everyone can walk in the sky (Yati, Azahan, Lily, Pieter, Erna, Norman, Auntie, Syakir, Meor, Ah Pek, Ah Beng, Ali....) .....and they are walking happily with a boy in the bicycle of course (that is Emperor when....he was younger)

Happy viewing

great angle of that MAS Kargo :good: :good: .... and some good joke ya :rofl:

Great Shot from your Delta LR :drinks:

I Luvv It... Your Joke Not bad laaa :rofl:

Really Nice shot of that Maskargo, Leech..

Ain't it too Long and Sharp for Poking??? :p

IPB Image

As long as I can hold her hand, I won't mind walking....even a distance like AMS-KUL :yahoo:

Did you know "AAP" is 'monkey' in Dutch ? Quite appropriate for this livery, right ?

Leech, apart from your great shots, you've an excellent writing style: wouldn't you mind publishing your diaries (about all your travels/adventures) shortly ? :o

Keep up those excellent shots and stories coming: a very enjoyable read !!! :good:

YuLoh is in town??? no wonder i saw the photo of my plane departing from Mumbai..taken by you.

Yes, but I am back to work now. I was with TA & John for your take off. Like the Middle finger shot by TA.