MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Bing Chu

Another PC-7 Crashed

Luckily, no one killed in this mishap !!!

Judging by the picture, the aircraft could be repaired :huh:

This Mk11 Version so it have ejected seat. Maybe Both Pilot Just wanted to save the plane by doing a crash landing on a Paddy Field.. Good Job !!! :good:

not as bad as the one that i saw with my own eyes when i was 5. the pilot didn't survive that time.

Azuddin

Very very sad news :(

In other side, the government agreed to buy 30 brand new Swiss-made PC-7s. This new planes can give better safety, good news! :drinks:

Very very sad news :(

In other side, the government agreed to buy 30 brand new Swiss-made PC-7s. This new planes can give better safety, good news! :drinks:

Government?

Malaysia Government or..? :yahoo:

They are bought for what purpost btw? :drinks:

Government?

Yes, Malaysian government, last time I check the RMAF belongs to Malaysian Government. :drinks: Those will be Mk2s, same as the one that crashed.

Government?

Yes, Malaysian government, last time I check the RMAF belongs to Malaysian Government. :drinks:

Agree with you Radzi otherwise now they should start thinking either to join OneWorld or Star Alliance :nea:

Agree with you Radzi otherwise now they should start thinking either to join OneWorld or Star Alliance :nea:

Serious ?! RMAF considering joining Star or OneWorld - very novel. Interlining would present quite a challenge though

:rofl:

Serious ?! RMAF considering joining Star or OneWorld - very novel. Interlining would present quite a challenge though

:rofl:

I'm pretty sure the C-130 can fly hundreds from Indonesian cities to KL :) , may be TUDM should join one world :yahoo:

Sign in to follow this