MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin Yii

National Geographic Channel's Air Crash Investigation

Thanks for the info Tamizi..

The program just needs one improvement though,and that would be the cockpits.. :pardon:

I think Astro Channel 553(National Geographic Channel)Mon-Fri 11:38am

Episode list for the new season is out. Two episodes on Singapore - MI 185 & SQ006. When are they going to do MH653 and MH684 I wonder!?

Episode list for the new season is out. Two episodes on Singapore - MI 185 & SQ006. When are they going to do MH653 and MH684 I wonder!?

Nobody knows the real story of MH653 & MH684's only significance is that it's the first A300 hull loss, so I doubt those stories will be featured on Air Crash Investigations.

Oh, somebody knows about MH653 alright. It's a matter of opening (or owning, depending on what you believe) up.

MH684 is worthy of feature I think - what with all passengers surviving. Nothing unnique there, but I've seen at least three ACI episodes that are similiar to each other - so there's still hope. :p

It will aslo be interesting for MH653,MH2133,MH684 and MH124

Air Transat and BA featured in this show on the past seasons didnt crashed...safely landed

Ops my bad :sorry: well hopefully they feature MH684,MH653 or MH2133 :D

Ops my bad :sorry: well hopefully they feature MH684,MH653 or MH2133 :D

I think it's quite insensitive to have a giant smiley along side those flight numbers.

Also Air Crash Investigations only covers accidents which have a large impact on the aviation industry, or those under very controversial circumstances. ie: EgyptAir 990 and SilkAir 185

I think it's quite insensitive to have a giant smiley along side those flight numbers.

Also Air Crash Investigations only covers accidents which have a large impact on the aviation industry, or those under very controversial circumstances. ie: EgyptAir 990 and SilkAir 185

Very Sorry for the big smile

Season 13 is coming up soon. The star crash to me is the QF 32 accident, the first featuring the A380 in the entire Air Crash Investigation/Mayday series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mayday_episodes#Season_13_.282012_-_13.29

It's ironic that they're scheduling to air the show about XL Airways Flight 888T and Air New Zealand Flight 901 consecutively. Both crashes involved Air New Zealand aircraft & happened on the same date 29 years apart, following New Zealand time.