MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin Yii

National Geographic Channel's Air Crash Investigation

All seasons: http://www.youtube.com/user/AirCrashMayday

Enjoy!! prepare some popcorn!! and some tissue as well. :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for the link,Julius! :drinks:

Shahir,it's the 11th season,and there will be a repeat on previous season as well.

Turkish Airlines disaster has been released on NG at last week. You can find in youtube. But there are a few mistaken while creating that documentary

1-Turkish pilots english accents not looks like "arabic"

2-very important action is missing on documentary. when captain attempted to take control, opened full throttle first for recovering but thrust levers came back idlle by A/T control, once again captain give full power but it was too late. In the documentary, shown only one time full power attempt. Official reports said that captain tried two times.

Just realized the newest season is 10th,not the 11th season.

And from what I've checked,the premiere of the 10th season was started with the 'Heathrow Enigma' (or Heathrow Crash Landing) in overseas.

List of ACI from season 1-9 (complete)

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

Some update on the episodes:

* Cockpit Failure (LX3597;Avro RJ100)

* Heathrow Enigma (Heathrow Crash Landing) (BA38;B772ER)

* 2009 Schipol Disaster (TK1951; B738)

Preview for the '2009 Schipol Disaster' episode (in Dutch):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LEfQ9TMi7I&feature=player_detailpage

Sorry for the error that i've didn't notice on the first post; It should be TK1951,not TK1958.

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

The other 2 are Dead Tired (Colgan Air Flight 3407;Dash 8-Q400) and the Hudson River Splashdown (US1549;A320).

I was in IFTC simulator center for recording an aviation TV program. 3rd time I had chance to use B737NG commercial simulation. After first 30 minutes for program recording (with another friend splitted two program), we were released to use as we wish!after a couple different malfunctions (landing gear,single engines,altimeter difference,heavy turbulance aproach etc), we tried "ditching" into Hudson river. It was not like bird striking after departure phase, we choosed bird flock to both engines on approach phase, we were lucky! we have landed on the water safely, no crash!it was very scary! no hydrolics,no electricity in first moments! it is extraordinary stressed situation while working to get under control of the plane and besides working to engage systems/backups systems with battery, APU,shutting down alerts.

All the pilots are amazing peoples. God (Allah) bless to all pilots, they are deserve a big respect.

Guys the repeat at more favorable time is Saturday 8pm.

Sorry guys seems like the repeat on Saturday was for last season. The repeat for this season happens to be Wednesday morning 0700.

Back to the Heathrow Enigma there was mentioned of a MH T7 en-route PER-KUL when suddenly the nose pitch up. I remember reading about this some time ago. Just wondering is there any official finding on the incident?

Sorry guys seems like the repeat on Saturday was for last season. The repeat for this season happens to be Wednesday morning 0700.

Back to the Heathrow Enigma there was mentioned of a MH T7 en-route PER-KUL when suddenly the nose pitch up. I remember reading about this some time ago. Just wondering is there any official finding on the incident?

Correct if I'm wrong, the latest season will be onair on NGC Asia at 11pm every Tuesday. In fact, it's true some old episodes will be repeated on Wednesday 10am and also 4pm.

By the way, is there anyone can clarify regarding about latest season for Air Crash Investigation that is currently inprogress to be onair on NGC Asia? I'm quite confuse either 9th or 10th season. But NGC Asia did informed that it is season 9 on the channel branding and also in TV schedule.

"Air Crash Investigation 9"

By the way, is there anyone can clarify regarding about latest season for Air Crash Investigation that is currently inprogress to be onair on NGC Asia? I'm quite confuse either 9th or 10th season. But NGC Asia did informed that it is season 9 on the channel branding and also in TV schedule.

"Air Crash Investigation 9"

Shahir,It's the 10th season actually.Here's the episode list:

List of Episodes (wikipedia)

Shahir,It's the 10th season actually.Here's the episode list:

List of Episodes (wikipedia)

Thanks for your clarification.

I just wanted to recall about the first episode either about Birgenair Flight 301 or Turkish Flight 1951 that was onair last week (11pm). Which one? If I'm not mistaken, it was Birgenair Flight 301.

Thanks for your clarification.

I just wanted to recall about the first episode either about Birgenair Flight 301 or Turkish Flight 1951 that was onair last week (11pm). Which one? If I'm not mistaken, it was Birgenair Flight 301.

Birgenair 301 was Season 5, in 2007.

Well this is rather puzzling. Yesterday's slot was the new episode covered on Tuesday evening - "The Heathrow Enigma"!

Well this is rather puzzling. Yesterday's slot was the new episode covered on Tuesday evening - "The Heathrow Enigma"!

That's weird.

Hi,

Does anyone knows which episode was shown on 22 Mac? I missed that since I was traveling back from KUL. :(

Hi,

Does anyone knows which episode was shown on 22 Mac? I missed that since I was traveling back from KUL. :(

It's "Pilot Betrayed"; incident involving SAS MD-81 lost both engines shortly after taking off.

Seems like all the episodes had been shown on NGC. :(