MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal

when i arrive at the airport (7.10-15am, can't recall exactly), the 330 already pushed back from gate, and starting up her Trent 700 engines. so i take out my cam immediately and click click click... :p

just finish pushed back,

IPB Image

starting engine,

IPB Image

the rego,

IPB Image

taxiing,

IPB Image

the tail,

IPB Image

left site,

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

lining up,

IPB Image

TK style, :p

IPB Image

roarssssssssss

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

V1,

IPB Image

V2?

IPB Image

positive climbing rates, gear up!

IPB Image

a shot of the airport tv,

IPB Image

:huh: DK heading SDK???

thats all.

enjoy...

Samuel.. I was wondering.. how many were onboard that TM Travel aircraft hehe.. They said 400+ .. betul ke? SOmeone should have count!! hehe :good:

Samuel.. I was wondering.. how many were onboard that TM Travel aircraft hehe.. They said 400+ .. betul ke? SOmeone should have count!! hehe :good:

thru the information provided by someone here, is 400+ onboard. but i'm not sure bout it... :(

em TM Travel??? :rofl: not nuts meh? :rofl:

Samuel,

Beautiful shots bro! Truly beautiful! What camera did you use?

Sandakan...hmm...what to see in SDK ah? :search:

Sandakan...hmm...what to see in SDK ah? :search:

Got Orang Utan What :rofl:

Samuel Nice Coverage.. Thank You For Sharing The TMNut's Aircraft. Wakakakakakaka

Your TK Style Is Amazing laaa.. hehehehehe B)

I thought Sandakan first, nice shots there Samuel :yahoo:

That ground guy don't even care take a look MyTravel took off.....it's once lifetime man! :help:

Could it be at Sabdakan now? :drinks:

Samuel,

Really nice photographic departure sequence of this Danish 'beauty'...nice weather too you had there, enabling you to make these fabulous shots !!! Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for the effort Samuel ! Glad someone managed to catch the bird after all.

I was at Jln Selangor spot till just about the time you arrived at T1 I guess - then had to leave, prematurely. Saw it flying overhead when I was at Tg Aru town - drat !

that was a busy morning for BKI...

Yes, near full house it seems !

IPB Image

Samuel....nice one oo...Wish that this bird touching down at KCH,so Iggy,Delwin and Nick could take her pics.

BTW,Someone is telling me that Xiamen Airlines B737 is gonna touching down at SBW,carrying passengers for a charter flight from Fuzhou.Sorry to say that the links are from AM,but maybe just for your information...

http://www.aeromalaysia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2282

here's another link,but it's in chinese:

http://sibu.org/cn/modules/news/article.php?storyid=282

BTW,Cheers for you,Samuel :drinks:

You such are daredevil ar...Skipping school only to take her photos...i salute you,bro!

Here's another round of drinks from me :lol: Cheers! :drinks:

Edited by Tamizi TS

Nice shots There Samuel..

Enjoyed them all..

Good shots! and 400+ passengers? Not unusual for charter airlines to cram their planes I guess. Not a lot of premium seats, so more space for economy, but then 30inch or less leg room.... :(

Yes, near full house it seems !

LOL Samuel told me friday night even full house, Gate 1 was park by China Eastern, Gate 2-4 MH 734, Gate 5 Silkair (Delayed summore) Bay 6 F50, Bay 7 RBA A319 (Nightstop, towed after Gate 5 are free), Remote apron, MH 734 and MyTravel A330, Hanger MH 734. :nea: Too bad Samuel din bring cam... :p Once in the blue moon of BKI overflow with planes. Wish to see that.

sorry for the late reply guys,

Bro Imran, din i mention in General Aviation? btw, i'm using a Canon PowerShot A700. :)

the main attraction from Sandakan is Orang Utan (mention by Ibrahim) and the crocodile farm, but now the crocodile got a new branch at KK, somewhere near Sepangar Bay. :)

welcome, Ibrahim... :) haha... TMNuts... :rofl: but did my TK style pass?

Seth, from ur information provided is SDK first, maybe flight schedule change sudden? btw, where u got the infor from? u mean the guy in the tow truck? he had to look the line, he said, if not, then will be the pax of MyTravel look at him, coz tow truck crach. :p

thanks, Min Chun. glad u like it. and luckily my cam perform nicely.

Pieter, the weather of that day really very nice, but only morning and early afternoon. when late afternoon, the dark cloud come. this happen almost everyday here. hope more Danish girl come again. :)

Chan, welcome. gate 1 to 6 also occupied that morning, but it is normal.

BC, should be around that time. but the time u go away i'm still on the way to airport. u take ur shot from Jln Selangor Beach 3? and thanks a lot for adding more variety. post more la if u got anymore shot. :)

Tamizi, wait for ur pix... :)

raj, glad u like my poor skill shot. :)

Azman, if no wrong, that aircraft is configure in one class only.

Adrian, ya, too bad don hav cam on hand. :( but u saw it on wed kan? although only MH birds.

thanks, Attan. :)

Azahan, thanks... i'll try to improve my snapping skill... and learn some skill from u... can? :D

Edited by samuel chy

Adrian, ya, too bad don hav cam on hand. :( but u saw it on wed kan? although only MH birds.

Yup. I post up the shots liao :hehe:

when i arrive at the airport (7.10-15am, can't recall exactly), the 330 already pushed back from gate, and starting up her Trent 700 engines. so i take out my cam immediately and click click click... :p

just finish pushed back,

IPB Image

starting engine,

IPB Image

the rego,

IPB Image

taxiing,

IPB Image

the tail,

IPB Image

left site,

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

lining up,

IPB Image

TK style, :p

IPB Image

roarssssssssss

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

V1,

IPB Image

V2?

IPB Image

positive climbing rates, gear up!

IPB Image

a shot of the airport tv,

IPB Image

:huh: DK heading SDK???

thats all.

enjoy...Nice pics Sam. By the way isn't "TM" the Internet Country Code for "Malaysia"? May be the Internet and Aviation laws do not recognise each other. Glad Sam that you are using Canon like me. I hope some day you upgrade to a Canon DSLR and compete with our friendly Dark Forces. Some word of advice Sam, for your last pic, the Information Display one, you should use Manual instead of Auto to avoid camera shake. Set to an exposure like 1/100 and you'll get a good pic.

Edited by Maarof Bin Kassim