MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Fairul

Photos from LGK and PEN ( 19/05/06-02/05/06)

Hey Fairul..Awesome man..

So Close to the Action..

Nice close up of KA Cargo as well as Thai..

Looking Fwd for Kuching and Sibu..

here's the photos from PEN ...not sure all this photo considered as spotting..heheh.. :p

Thai Airway's A300-600

HS-TAA

IPB Image

Fairul, I think there is some camera shake here. Why not try manual exposure and set the speed at 1/100 next time?

Edited by Maarof Bin Kassim

Was this the a/c somebody has taken and posted months before in PEN(?) also?

If yes, we have now got the answer that the aircraft in that post is not having a HK rego, i.e. Not an Air Hong Kong.

I think I've taken or posted it.. :huh:

Maarof, that was the first shot of the night..so sorry of the low quality..

i have to be extra carefull coz the security at PEN is very tight..not to mention, the MAB staffs, very fussy..

they dont want anyone to be close to the planes..so all of the Thai's pics are 'curi-curi' shots..hehe..

i have few more actually..later i post the one with the new MAS 747-400F, while loading all the cargo..very cool one...

IPB Image

Fairul,

Thanks a lot for sharing: this was my one and only flight on Thai (on Tango Alpha Alpha) ; brings back fantastic memories of my BKK-BWN flight :)

Fairul, great photos man! Very fabulous from tarmac level :)

Nice to see some international planes at northern Malaysia, hope more and more foreign airlines fly to this island especially cargo! :) :yahoo:

Fairul,

Thanks a lot for sharing: this was my one and only flight on Thai (on Tango Alpha Alpha) ; brings back fantastic memories of my BKK-BWN flight :)

no problem Pieter :)

i noticed that Thai keep on sending Tango Alpha Alpha everyday for their night flight to PEN...and it will park at the same Gate everynight..Gate 6

Was this the a/c somebody has taken and posted months before in PEN(?) also?

If yes, we have now got the answer that the aircraft in that post is not having a HK rego, i.e. Not an Air Hong Kong.

yes, now i can view the wingtip clearly :yahoo:

I think I've taken or posted it.. :huh:

min chun, the tiny 1 :lol:

guys..thank you for all the compliments..right now still in KCH...but the traffic here pretty much the same..lots of MH 734s and F50..but hey, that didnt stop me from roaming around freely at the tarmac..hehehe :p

KCH

IPB Image

for all Fokker fans out there, Adrian M, Pieter, Tze shan and few names i might miss...presenting MAS Fokker 50 9M- Mike Golf Charlie

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Fairul, I really loved the F-50 pics, especially the tail one. I really miss the F-50. Flew one in 1992 Pelangi Air from Padang to Subang with a brief stop at Pekan Baru (is the name correct?). Very prone to turbulence, though.

I was in Langkawi last 2nd May. There was an Illyushin (86 or 96 not sure) from Ural Airlines park there on charter flights. Was told by the airport staff, the plane will be there until the 10th of May. Go check it out.

IL-86. Saw it too, but it was at night so no pictures. :(

LGK can be a treasure trove as far as plane spotting goes. A lot of unconventional traffic from time to time. Those LATC guys should start spotting and uploading.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks for the great shots, Fairul :good:

Baaaahhhhh, what happened to Golf-Charlie's nose ??? bird-strike ???

guys..thank you for all the compliments..right now still in KCH...but the traffic here pretty much the same..lots of MH 734s and F50..but hey, that didnt stop me from roaming around freely at the tarmac..hehehe :p

for all Fokker fans out there, Adrian M, Pieter, Tze shan and few names i might miss...presenting MAS Fokker 50 9M- Mike Golf Charlie

Fairul, Thanks for the F50 :0 Great tail shot! Love it very much. :yahoo:

Waaah Nice Tail Shot :good:

What Happen to that F50 nose ?? :wacko: