MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Raj

Auckland Spotting..25.04.06

Hey Aaron, Isn't Sunday A Better days..As Pieter Mentioned that sundays is the day that i COuld get all 3..

Lan Chile, Aerolineas and Air Tahiti Nui..

Hey SV, Not BAd..did u take the Shot..Loke at Mas 747..Tail section so dirty compared with Air Tahiti Nui..

Well i found this new Place at AKL to Spot where you can get really really close to Planes WHile Taxying..And u can really fell the ground Shaking when 747's Taking Off..Yup Terminals Shots are good..Can get really really close to The Planes..But then when do u Park ur Car when u spot in The Aiport Terminal..Cause the Parking at The Airport is Expensive..

SV, I'm going Spotting this Sunday..U Wanna Come?? Let Me KNow..

Edited by raj

Hey Aaron, Isn't Sunday A Better days..As Pieter Mentioned that sundays is the day that i COuld get all 3..

Not quite, Raj, see below departures and weekend-days ex AKL:

sunday - dep 1305 TN

sunday - dep 1615 AR

saturday - dep 1735 LA

Hey SV, Not BAd..did u take the Shot..Loke at Mas 747..Tail section so dirty compared with Air Tahiti Nui..

Well i found this new Place at AKL to Spot where you can get really really close to Planes WHile Taxying..And u can really fell the ground Shaking when 747's Taking Off..Yup Terminals Shots are good..Can get really really close to The Planes..But then when do u Park ur Car when u spot in The Aiport Terminal..Cause the Parking at The Airport is Expensive..

Have to park my car at the airport carpark for terminal shots. Usually I will only take terminal shots when I send someone off or pick someone up. Last time I went was late March to see S Chang off... Yes, the parking cost is quite high... Yes the Air Tahiti Nui was taken by me as mentioned above. I have not been bothering to up load pics to Jetphotos as they can be quite time consuming.

The spot you are talking about... is it near Air NZ engineering hangar? Is there any high fence surrounding it?

Would love to go this sunday but won't be staying there for long as I have some commitment. PM me to confirm time and I will be there for an hour the most, is that cool? :)

Edited by S V Choong

SV, I'm going Spotting this Sunday..U Wanna Come?? Let Me KNow..

Oops....the time I mentioned is arrival ah

Aaron, I actually Wanted to Know the Arrival Time..Thanks..

SV, Will let u know by Tonite..What time do u have to leave??

Aaron, I actually Wanted to Know the Arrival Time..Thanks..

SV, Will let u know by Tonite..What time do u have to leave??

Sorry Raj....I didn't back to office due I had been MFM/Macau for this

IPB Image

No Worries Aaron..Do u work for Atlas Air??

Hey Aaron..Want to find out..Where do you go to find out the Flight Schedule of an Airline and also the Aircarft type and rego that will be Flying that route..Thanks..

Hey Aaron..Want to find out..Where do you go to find out the Flight Schedule of an Airline and also the Aircarft type and rego that will be Flying that route..Thanks..

Think it as simple as you can, and you will finally get the answer, trust me. :p :lol:

Think it as simple as you can, and you will finally get the answer, trust me. :p :lol:

I Seriously got No Idea.. :( :(

Mind Telling Me.. :)

Any new stuffs?????

What do u mean by new Stuff??

Pics?

I Seriously got No Idea.. :( :(

Mind Telling Me.. :)

lol...i think he means the flight schedule itself..should have all the info on it :D

lol...i think he means the flight schedule itself..should have all the info on it :D

Yea, But where can i find it from..The Ones at the Airport Website only say the airline and where it is Arriving from..Want to Know Registration and Aircraft Type..

Which is why i Said i have got No Idea.. :)

Hi Raj....Just to let you know that ZK-OKE will arrival on 26May-0105LT

Thanks alot for the Information Aaron..

Aiyo, 1 a.m. and on a Friday..Hmm not too sure if I can catch it Arriving..

Thanks alot for the Information Aaron..

Aiyo, 1 a.m. and on a Friday..Hmm not too sure if I can catch it Arriving..

raj, I think you'd better ask Aaron to provide you the schedule of the aircarft's 1st revenue flight. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

raj, I think you'd better ask Aaron to provide you the schedule of the aircarft's 1st revenue flight. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yes....seems 1st flight NRT then SIN......

Oh Thanks Aaron..

Can u tell me what Aircrafts i can Expect to See on the 24th and 25th of JUNE..only T7's??

mana LAN? :angry: :angry:

no vulgar pictures please.

Hey Fendy, Sorry Man..No LAN Pics..Didn't see any LAN aircraft on that Day..Will try to get some LAN shots on my next spotting session..

What vulgar pictures?

Guest Fendy

Hey Fendy, Sorry Man..No LAN Pics..Didn't see any LAN aircraft on that Day..Will try to get some LAN shots on my next spotting session..

What vulgar pictures?

cheers mate, will be waiting for the shots :) haha... lan can mean something else too :blink: