MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Eric M

Again... pictures from Amsterdam-Schiphol

Hi

saw a nice sunshine through my curtains this morning so I decided to get to the airport for a few hours (until 'coffee-time') :D It's only 5 minutes driving for me on the quiet Sundays. No traffic jams around at all! A shame the sky became more hazy soon after I left home! Anyway, again some stuff from Amsterdam for you!

IPB Image

PH-MCE, departing as flight MP091 to Sharjah, Singapore and Sydney! A long way to go...

IPB Image

One of the few remaining 737's without blended winglets, and still in old colourscheme! This one has shortly returned to Transavia from a lease to Air Paradise! Now seen departing for Palma and Ibiza (HV735)

IPB Image

The B757 with blended winglets are just stunning! As always, it seems that Continental aircraft have a low climb rate at AMS. Operating to Newark as CO103

IPB Image

I've been many times on this flight to Geneva myself, and an easyJet A319 still looks pretty good with these orange billboard-style livery painted on the fuselage!

IPB Image

This is a quite new operator at AMS, Vueling Airlines. This flight goes to Valencia/Spain. Nice background isn't it?

Will post more images later,

Eric

Nice background isn't it?

You mean those nice looking Fokkers ? :lol: :p :lol:

Anyhow, you were VERY lucky with the weather this morning; just look at my Sing Cargo pictures taken at around 5.50pm :o

Nice shots there Eric..

Love the MArtinair Cargo..

Also the colour's on Vueling Airlines is Quite Interesting And Nice..

Thansk for Sharing your photos..

Colourful traffic up there... envy envy :(

Emperor,

start to save some money so that you can go spotting in AMS... hehehehe.. :lol:

-cheers-

Thanks for your comments guys!

Jonathan, no money huh? You should buy yourself a ticket in the lottery! You never know who far your luck will bring you! Maybe even to AMS :p

let's put a few more pics online now...

IPB Image

For Pieter, a nice and tiny Fokker 70! PH-KZI departiing as flight KL1903 to Hanover

IPB Image

bmi replaces all A321's by smaller A319 aircraft. Their A321s go to Inter Airlines (Turkey), Monarch Airlines (UK) and Turkish Airlines. Seen operating one of their many services to London Heathrow!

IPB Image

Very good! NCA carrying a rather light load today :p JA01KZ lifting off to Tokyo NRT via Frankfurt. Hopefully it will get some additional load from the Germans :D

IPB Image

Wow! The A330-200's look just great in their KLM blue livery! Seen departing to Newark (EWR) as KL657.

That's it fellows! Enjoy them,

Eric

PS - I don't know why the F70 is appearing in a bigger size then the others here :unsure:

Anyhow, you were VERY lucky with the weather this morning; just look at my Sing Cargo pictures taken at around 5.50pm :o

Pieter,

as you should know already, IF you come with me, the weather will be good B) Remember...TXL, DUB

We were very lucky their!

PS - I don't know why the F70 is appearing in a bigger size then the others here :unsure:

Because, it's such a nice "little devil" :lol: ;) :o

Woooa... Another Pic Of Colourfull Schiphol,Amsterdam.

Thank For Sharing... I Learn new thing today.. Transavia & Vueling Air. ^_^

Edited by Ibrahim

One of the few remaining 737's without blended winglets, and still in old colourscheme! This one has shortly returned to Transavia from a lease to Air Paradise! Now seen departing for Palma and Ibiza (HV735)
Awesome stuff, certainly brings back memories. Same bird leased twice, and wore two different schemes. I remember the first time to most senior captain sent to DPS with the bird. His parents were in the T1 observation deck watching the son, proudly land an a/c on his home soil for the first time in what was then 13yrs (He was the only aussie left with HV). On departure... "Departures, Good Afternoon, Transavia..crap, I wanted to go the whole day without saying that, Paradise 67, through..." :lol: She can't be long back off lease to Spicejet VT-SPZ

Sign in to follow this