MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

Glory Glory LCCT- The King's Visit

You'll notice even Kermit has his stare fixed on the lass in red in the middle !!

I suppose the soccer ball would be some souvenir he picked up at Old Trafford last year ?

"KEPAK" :unsure:

"SERIGALA" :unsure:

dont worry about that sneeze. its wing and wolf in malay. more of an issue is that should you wanna fly to KUL, i would strongly suggest u take funky AK from Macau. forget about CX or MH. its funky and happenin i assure you! B)

dont worry about that sneeze. its wing and wolf in malay. more of an issue is that should you wanna fly to KUL, i would strongly suggest u take funky AK from Macau. forget about CX or MH. its funky and happenin i assure you! B)

Haha, Azahan, may you help to ask for a discount from Tony, before I go?

Subload would be a great idea.

kakakakaka

Haha, Azahan, may you help to ask for a discount from Tony, before I go?

Subload would be a great idea.

kakakakaka

its already a low cost. why need further discount bro?

its already a low cost. why need further discount bro?

hahaha, yes, but the time to MFM is not really good.

and the total cost departure from HKG is just a few hundred different.

However, I hope I can have such a chance to have a ride. ;) B)

again......i dedicate this photo to our terrific mr 'flying dutchman' B)

IPB Image

Terima kasih, Han....don't you agree? that smile does it all :o :huh: ! Sabahan boleh ;)

How come he forget CX, his soul mate :p I dunno bout HK ah moi, my bro who always took CX flights says they are much hotter than MH one. May be CX first, AK second and last not least MH and of course these is all high rank steward compare side-by-side :)

Nice pixs Azahan :)

How come he forget CX, his soul mate :p I dunno bout HK ah moi, my bro who always took CX flights says they are much hotter than MH one. May be CX first, AK second and last not least MH and of course these is all high rank steward compare side-by-side :)

Nice pixs Azahan :)

Seth, you brother may be right, those CX girls could be hot to him, sicne those girls are not the girl types he used to meet. The same case as me, I do feel Malaysian's and SIA's funky and pretty.

Used to have western dishes? Bad chinese dishes would become excellent. ;)

always took CX flights says they are much hotter than MH one.

Not only CX ones are hot, CI ones as well :o :o :o Saw Dynasty 65 crew today arriving at AMS for their flight home via BKK, and the only thing I thought was "OMG" ;)

Not only CX ones are hot, CI ones as well :o :o :o Saw Dynasty 65 crew today arriving at AMS for their flight home via BKK, and the only thing I thought was "OMG" ;)

I think I have to make it a bit off topic,

Seth, Pieter, I would like to know what those Chinese CX/ CI crews made you feel hot?

by their nice body? their nice face or whatsoever?

If you guys feel hot to those Filipino CX crews?

I just wonder, please reply with NO SEXY related contents. B) ;)

Seth, Pieter, I would like to know what those Chinese CX/ CI crews made you feel hot?

by their nice body? their nice face or whatsoever?

Always miss the CX crews at AMS, because of their reporting-time :angry:

CI gals are really hot in my view: they are very well groomed, are quite tall and their make-up is outstanding...what is the difference between the blue and pink coloured uniform, btw: different class (Economy-Business) ??? :mellow:

Always miss the CX crews at AMS, because of their reporting-time :angry:

CI gals are really hot in my view: they are very well groomed, are quite tall and their make-up is outstanding...what is the difference between the blue and pink coloured uniform, btw: different class (Economy-Business) ??? :mellow:

For CX the color is different by their grade.

(junior) red > purple > dark blue (senior)

This is what you will see when you enter the main door

IPB Image

Damn big one... one day i will smuggle it home :D

IPB Image

AirAsia history chart

IPB Image

One of the many meeting rooms for brain-storming and brain-washing session :p :p

IPB Image

The corridor to the office

IPB Image

Pictures of AirAsia infront of TF cubicle

IPB Image

Pieter... a private message for you :D

IPB Image

so many nice caps... i want the Airbus and the CFM one

IPB Image

Stella and Hani checking the schedule through Geneva Crew System :)

IPB Image

Hint hint :blink:

Could AK get the embarer for rural routes????????????

Regarding to Sneeze quest, I think if I answer it will be pg-18, I'll try make it general.......the body cut and pretty n skin brightness***

*** doesn't apply to all people :)

full length from same spot..... :)

IPB Image

From TF's office can see Obs Hill clearly.

Next time your guys spotting there can wave and say hi to TF. :lol:

Thanks for more behind-the-scenes pics at AK's Red Fort JK. The office looks classy and practical, without the need for very expensive furniture or decoration. Even the pilots are great. For the first time ever in my many years of flying, an AK Captain stood to greet boarding passengers, and again during disembarkation on AK 5211 KCH-KUL last 20 April. Makes passengers feel their business is appreciated, and I will gladly fly with them again.

Even the pilots are great. For the first time ever in my many years of flying, an AK Captain stood to greet boarding passengers, and again during disembarkation on AK 5211 KCH-KUL last 20 April. Makes passengers feel their business is appreciated, and I will gladly fly with them again.

MH's pilot also greets me when boarding and disembarking the plane, well, they even talk to me during flight............when I'm the only 1 of 2 passengers in their Twin Otter flight :p

Wooooa... I see Funky Lily is now MWs Members Right ????

Super Dupper Nice Stuff Azahan and JK.. More More!!! behind-the-scenes pics..

Anyway Thank for Obs. Hill Pic.. Now I Know Where Obs.Hill Location.

cheers for viewing guys! before jon and i proceed to another section, here some more coffee bean shots....

IPB Image

my knees almost gave in when she posed this way.... :blink:

Azahan, intro me to her laa... I'm so lonely maa~ Mr. Lonely~ am so lonely~ hv noboby~ lalala~ ;)

syidan,

so lonely? thats a bit strange since i notice from your avatar u are a pilot. no problem. i can introduce you to yati when the time comes. she is a friendly person.

azahan...you make my nose bleed :D :D :p

hey tharan. hope it has stopped by now. hehehe. may be next time, u dont mind if i cause it to bleed again. haha. thanx for viewing and your support!