MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

As KLIA2’s faulty runway still causing delays, AirAsia says it could hurt Visit Malaysia Year 2020

2 hours ago, Silverfly07 said:

Care to enlighten how red hat's operations is more complex? How can that be 😂

You are only looking at red hat (Airasia Malaysia). But what about the other airlines in the Airasia and Airasia X group?

2 hours ago, jahur said:

In Dublin ryanair complained of long taxi length and also are the most notorious for requesting non standard departure and arrivals to save time irritating other carriers. They're also the most noisiest complainers in europe. Not helping is their ceo is a noisy lot on social media. Yes they have the volume but you dont see complaints out in the open on others like ba or lh. Believe Ak ops is seriously following neck to neck with Ryanair on unnecessary social outburst and constantly squeezing in shorter turnaround and flights on their planes. It is okay if it does not cause an issue to other carriers but most of the time it does. 

Nobody is stopping the other airlines from voicing out - and they do through their own trade association. So, to say that the other airlines don't complain is not quite true. They just choose to complain via other channels. If they did not complain, we won't know about the so called bad things that are done.

1 hour ago, flee said:

Nobody is stopping the other airlines from voicing out - and they do through their own trade association. So, to say that the other airlines don't complain is not quite true. They just choose to complain via other channels. If they did not complain, we won't know about the so called bad things that are done.

Not much complain from other airlines actually even on internal distribution. I understand lcc require fast pace 100% efficiency operations but i still dislike the way it causes problem for others. As pall mentioned if you look at how they run in the operation side there is a lot of problems to list out and majority of the aviation regulations are just closing their eyes. 

Nahh, i looked at the entire group including other non malaysian LCC in T2 ( i meant total T2 ops ), which is to be fair, a fairly moderate operation. Not many airlines/operators to deal with. What they have is more of multiple frequencies... per destination. Nothing extra really, pretty straight forward operations to me. 

Of course you are always entitled to your own views 🙂 which is cool

Edited by Guest

13 hours ago, jahur said:

Not much complain from other airlines actually even on internal distribution. I understand lcc require fast pace 100% efficiency operations but i still dislike the way it causes problem for others. As pall mentioned if you look at how they run in the operation side there is a lot of problems to list out and majority of the aviation regulations are just closing their eyes. 

My own experience with regulations and Airasia is that they always enforce the no mobile phones (even in flight mode) regulation on take offs/landings!

Over to Mavcom....

Sign in to follow this