MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

Ceiling at Subang ATC collapses

And my flight was cancelled yesterday after sitting in the plane for 6 hours due to the incident. 

MH725 was supposed to leave KUL at 1750, we boarded the plane but we didn't go anywhere until near midnight when almost everyone demanded to disembark. 

Anyway, MH ground team managed the issue (MH725) terribly. Manager on duty was nowhere to be seen, and only defensive MH ground staff were available to assist unhappy passengers. 

Ironically, MH727 departed before midnight to CGK and we were told by the captain, defensive ground staff, and clueless cabin crews that all southern departure were put on hold. 

I departed to CGK (MH713) 13 hours and 30 minutes after the original scheduled departure time. 

The way MH managed delays and uncertain cases like this leaves a lot to be desired. Everyone (especially the ground staff) seems to be very defensive and they have no idea with whatever they are doing. 

Hotel arrangements, flight replacements, took hours to be settled. Another series of nightmare with Malaysia Airlines after 7 hours delay (Air conditioning problem) in February. 

15 hours ago, affendi osman said:

And my flight was cancelled yesterday after sitting in the plane for 6 hours due to the incident. 

I departed to CGK (MH713) 13 hours and 30 minutes after the original scheduled departure time. 

I sure hope you're claiming the daylights out of your travel insurance provider!

Sign in to follow this