MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

Travellers flying out of M'sia to soon pay RM8 exit fee to Asean, RM50 to non-Asean countries

SG is an ASEAN country, no?

sorry I read somewhere that all J was RM150. Looks like it was wrong

Tried dummy booking on MH to an asean destination in september 19 both in Y & J but didnt see where the the rm8 & rm20 appear in taxes.

Tried dummy booking on MH to an asean destination in september 19 both in Y & J but didnt see where the the rm8 & rm20 appear in taxes.

Try checking on Sep 1

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/08/513552/airasia-remove-processing-fee-keep-air-travel-affordable

what a "noble" move, such thing doesn't exist in early years, and then they add it in, now they remove it to claim themselves a good guy. just like the KLIA2 charge that they force it on the travellers.

Not to mention over all these years, they have robbed customers through their processing fees, and now they publicly display in their website asking people to petition against the PSC. What a saint.

Totally agree. Bigpay is actually quite useless other than using it for booking with Airasia. Have to get the card to save hundreds in processing fee

I've used the card for foreign currency withdrawals with very good rates. Saves me the hassle of changing money in the mall.

I've used the card for foreign currency withdrawals with very good rates. Saves me the hassle of changing money in the mall.

Yes, BigPay offers better forex rates than banks and credit card companies. But they still can't match the famous moneychangers of Malaysia!

Yes, BigPay offers better forex rates than banks and credit card companies. But they still can't match the famous moneychangers of Malaysia!

Small price to pay for convenience. Sometimes its a PITA to get to the famous money changers of Malaysia!

Sign in to follow this