MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Kenneth Chong WT

MAB vs Josh Cahill

Besides that - the revamped lounge at KUL Sattelite terminal is a much improvement - however i do not feel personally, that it is on par with other one-world lounges at a major hub.

But MH prices are not on par with other oneworld members :)

Sure, I love the Pier/QF First SYD/Al-Mourjan, but considering how affordable MH fares are (especially in J), I think the current offerings are decent enough.

Somebody made a response video in light of Cahill's accusations

Yup. Mere confirmation of my suspicion that Josh Cahill tends to exaggerate the truth and his feedback/ reviews should be taken with a tonne of salt

The tabloid-ish headlines of his videos are another giveaway

I used to follow him...I even agreed with him on how badly he was treated by the crew on MH the other day. Then on his recent video in which he was stranded in China...he directed his frustration at a MH 330 arriving at the gate...what did that have to do with his bad luck. I unfollowed him after that. Seems he tool a swipe at MH just because and nothing else. Tell tale signs of a diva...sorry end of rant. An oh...the refund donated to a charity thingy...oh puhlease...

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

Had a bad shock on MH service to Melbourne.saw a girl and her bag was in front of the exit.So the crew told her the bag cannot be kept there.Then she added "So what are you waiting for?Put it up in the locker

!In a loud tone in front of all of the passengers!

Josh is a waste of time.Just trying to get attention and generate web traffic at the exppense of MH

Edited by Ja Singh

Had a bad shock on MH service to Melbourne.saw a girl and her bag was in front of the exit.So the crew told her the bag cannot be kept there.Then she added "So what are you waiting for?Put it up in the locker

!In a loud tone in front of all of the passengers!

Josh is a waste of time.Just trying to get attention and generate web traffic at the exppense of MH

Was the girl somehow related to Josh..?

Sign in to follow this