MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

KL International Airport exceeds service quality targets

"Now we have bees in KLIA2. We got maggots, rats and now bees. Maybe a zoo or KLIA 2 honey?" the AirAsia Group Bhd's chief executive officer tweeted on Monday (Jan 7) night.

"Could be new income which could reduce airport tax. Jokes aside, this is dangerous for my passengers and my staff. Will the non-communicative new CEO solve this?

I've had experience of birds (of feathered variety) buzzing overhead at holding area at BKI

http://www.malaysianwings.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21221&page=8

Admittedly not as hazardous as those reported at KLIA2, but random bird droppings can be 'inconveniencing' too (as per visits to Trafalgar Square & Leicester Square, London) :pardon:

Geez, you know how many would die for a trip just to experience it? :D

Geez, you know how many would die for a trip just to experience it? :D

Bird droppings at BKI or Trafalqar Sq/Leicester Sq ?

(personally I would value life, as I know it, over bird droppings anywhere) :D

KLIA dropped to no 54 World Best Airports by Skytrax from no 44 last year.

Maybe they can afford to renew their subscription if they increase the PSC :p

KLIA dropped to no 54 World Best Airports by Skytrax from no 44 last year.

And yet they say they have exceeded the service quality targets? Just complacent and not innovative like our neighbor down south.

Just complacent and not innovative like our neighbor down south.

I just hope they don't emulate the airport taxes and charges of our neighbour down south :o

Syiok sendiri lah....

Yes exactly, according to their standards and no one overlooks their quality measurement tools

I just hope they don't emulate the airport taxes and charges of our neighbour down south :o

Oh let's hope they don't. After all, they (MAHB) have made profits over the years and they have no money now to expand/refurbish the terminal and of course no money to address these issues at KLIA; even LHR has become better over the years. Their toilets are so clean and well maintained, at least from my experience there.

Edited by kandiah k

Sign in to follow this